Sadara Accumodation

Hi, My visa is in process Sponsored by Sadara. Can anybody help which accumodation is being offered for family status employees and how is the condition? I'll be travellng in March time frame.

Housing depends on your position in the organization. My friend is a senior manager from Europe. He will be in a villa in some compound.

which means Sadara employees are staying in different compounds. I got the impression it will Al Jude 2?

I can't tell about your particular accommodation - may depend on package.

But Sadara has a compound called Jude 2.
If you are on the main road with Hyper-Panda (in Jubail city) on your left, and Dunkin Donuts/Red Wings (on your right) > go down towards Jubail-Dammam Highway.
Compound is behind the last gas station before taking the highway exit.

Hi i just accepted offer from sadara as a material coordinator. Is there any trainings i need to attend? Where?  How about the accommodation? Thanks

Aliak

how is  your visa  process is going? I was offered a job in Aug and still waiting for the  Visa title to come from the KSA , I'm in Toronto.

Guys if you are coming on western contracts then you will get offered accomodation on a compound. Which compound depends on your status ie single or married. Send me a pm with some ifo about your position and where you are coming from and I will give you more info. I have been with Sadara for 6 months first single then moved my family out.

Question for those of you in the KSA now, did Sadara fly you economy or business class?

Depends on your grade code. 10 and above should go businiess class.