French looking for English native people

Hello,
I am Eric. I am 48 old years. I am French. I live in Paris. I would like to speak english fluently. So i am interested to meet some english native people in Paris. We could to have drink and talking in English and French. So. I am also ready to help you in learning French.
In life, I am interested in art, travels, music and different subjects of life. I practice drawing and painting.
If you are interested, send me a message. e.mail: [email protected]

See you soon,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic is now on the France anglophone forum for more visibility and for a better interaction in english with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

you are in Paris right now

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you a lot

Eric

Hi, Yes I am

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls )

Hi awankr, It will be my pleasure to meet you in Paris. See you soon. Eric

Hello,

My name is Eric. I am 48 years old. I am French, living in Paris. I would like to speak English fluently.

I am interested in meeting native English-speakers in Paris. We could have a drink, and talk in English and French. I am happy to help you to learn French.

My interests include art, travel, music and current affairs. I draw and paint.

If you are interested, send me a message. e.mail: [email protected].

I hope to meet you soon,

Salut, Eric.  My name is Eric also.  I am 54 and live in a small town in North Carolina, USA.  I am TEFL certified to teach English as a second language and am also wishing to become conversational in French.  I moved to Le Mans in 2011 for a brief time, having been promised a position teaching English, but unfortunately the situation failed to materialize.  On the bright side I made several wonderful friends who live in the Pays de la Loire region and have been back to France to visit them on occasion.

I also spent a year in China in 2012/2013, teaching Chinese high school students conversational English in the southern city of Tongzi and the northern city of Weinan.  I returned to the U.S. after a brief visit in France, and helped care for my mother who died of cancer in August of 2014.

I would like to find a way to return to France, but as an American it seems nearly impossible to find a way to live and work in an EU country.  Ideally I would like to study French in Paris and part time work in order to provide enough money for room, board and a bit of food.  I would also consider working for room and board without studying French in an official school type situation.

It seems we have some things in common.  I also am interested in various cultural interests, such as music, art, photography, literature and travel, just to mention a few.  I am interested in paintings and drawings (and have worked in several small art galleries here in North Carolina, but I am not talented in drawing.  Actually I draw very well in my head, but my fingers do not cooperate.

I imagine you are only interested in meeting persons who are already living in Paris.  I wish I could say I do, but I cannot.  Still if you can think of any arrangements that could perhaps be made to make such a proposition become a reality, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and exchange "lessons" in each others native language.

I understand if this all seems a bit too complicated an opportunity to try to make work, but even so, perhaps someday if I am in Paris, we could meet and at least share a drink and conversation.

Amities,
Eric from USA

Sorry, I am not the person who posted this. There has been a mix-up. Please remove my photograph. Thanks.
PI

Hello Eric:

There are free English classes on rue Saint-Jacques.  You will meet plenty of native English speakers there.  Please contact  [email protected] for the schedule.

Best regards,

Ana