Room Wanted (:

Hello Everybody :D !
I am moving to Malta at the end of the month (october)
Would be nice to have some accomodation!
Flatmate wanted? (: ?Call me!
English/Italian speaking non-smoker girl from Poland!
Could be short term! But generally Long term room wanted!

Hi Harigato,

Have you already tried posting an advert in the Malta housing section?
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Yes (; I have (: thank you (:
Paula

hiya i have a room available but i am a smoker. if you dont mind sharing with a male smoker (lockable room) then feel free to contact me :) i posted an advert in housing section and a post on here.

Hey.. i have room available in san Julian
Its share apartment its only me live in this apartment and i will going to travel German first in December i will stay 1month then you can stay alone in this apartment its will be good price 200euro

Hello, thank You for Your message.
how about if I come to malta 2nd of November? What like is this appartament? how many rooms? what is the price ?
is there wifi?

hi are you replying to me or Doba? she said 200. my flat is a lovely 2 bed flat on 3rd floor in birzebuggia with 2 balconies and a terrace. i have internet and wifi and the melita XL package plus british tv via computer/laptop. 150 a month all inclusive. msg me your email i will send you some pics

Hi Harigato,
Would a private bedroom with private bathroom in a villa interest you? You would be sharing the villa with other people (most of them staying there for a few days). It has a swimming pool, wifi, washing machine, towels and bed linen. For an additional small free, you would have access for an air conditioner.
It is in Swieqi, walking distance from where Paceviile.
Let me know if you are interested or if you would like to view the place before you commit yourself.
Regards,
Charlo

[Moderated : Please note that Expat.com is not a dating site ]

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a room around Msida, Swatar... I am 25 years old Polish girl, already staying in Malta.  Please, fell free to contact me on 79591198
Thanks
Olga

Hello I am a host family   if you wish to stay with me send me an E-Mail *** 
kind regards,    Maria

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi , yes i have room in san gwann message me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Do you know in which location will you be needing to stay.

I might have a room in South of Malta, Birzebbuga.
This room has it's own entrance, a twin-tub washing machine, shower, kitchenette, etc.

So, you won't have to share anything.

Also has a balcony and access to roof terrace.

And I will keep you posted to see if it is available for October.

Thanks & regards,

Stephen.

You are referring to a post from at least two years ago.

@ Stephen : This topic is actually an old one, for your housing search i invite you to post in the housing in Malta section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: