New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourself here

I am also facing same problem.plz inform me about any progress,why not to rent a shared flat.

hi
dear
i m arshad from pakistan having master in commerce. i m interested in your given post at expat-blog
further details
[email protected]
cell:+923146525126

Hello Princess Kiara & Ovda,

I am Sajjad Nasir from Pakistan and planning to start my business in Romania and then settle there. As ROMANIAN language will be the first thing I need to learn to deal with local customers. Thus I think it would be a better idea if we all form a friendly group on Skype and learn Romanian language together. If you agree please do inform me.

Dear Mahwish,

I wish you all the best for your journey and settlement in Romania.

Best regards.

Hello,
I'm Maria, I am from Bucharest and I have just joined expatBlog looking to find a native English speaker with whom I can practice my speaking skills. I'm up for any leisure activity in Bucharest as long as we speak in English :) Don't be shy and contact me if you want to hang out!
Cheers!

Hello Maria

I am not in Romania yet but soon I will be there as i have plan to setup some business in Romania. If you like we could talk over Skype, where you can resolve the problem in your Spoken English and I could know more about Romania, its people and culture. My Skype ID:   digital67        Viber:  +923346967670

Salut,

not sure if I am a member of the forum… When I joined I answered the questions and ended up in the Malaga, Spain forum because I am Swedish, but live in Spain. Next spring though I am moving to Bucharest. Why? I love Romania and the city and I have many friends there. I am basically retired, but it might be that I get myself involved in various projects, time will tell.

See you on the forum :-)

Contect me my emain [email protected]

I moved to and then married in Romania, do you still need advice?

If so my wife and I can help with tons of useful current info.

All the best :)

@ Rajitha Senevirathna > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum and introduce yourself? :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello. I am James Longshore. How are You? Good. Allow me to introduce myself.

I was born in New York City. I've lived in New Jersey (which compared to NY, is like being an expat in your own home country!), Philadelphia, Aruba, and Los Angeles. I have lived in Romania for almost (Wow!) 4 years now.

I operate the Acting In English American Acting Academy International, here in Bucharest, Romania's first English-Language Acting Academy. I have a production company I share with Bianca Mina, an International (Romanian by birth) Writer/Director/Producer. It is called Vigilante Films and we make Independent Content for the International Market. Since being here, I have acted in American, Romanian, and Italian productions. I also work as a dialogue coach for International Actors and give private lessons in voice, diction, accent neutralization, acting and screenwriting.

I have just been turned on to this blog so let's see what it has to offer! Feel free to message me anytime with any question!

hello i am Milla from romania

Hi!

I would like to live in Romania someday that's why I started applying for a nanny or home base teaching job in some agencies in the Philippines.This has no placement fee and I think this is a good opportunity to find better-paying job someday in Romania like teaching job.

Honestly, I am a teacher by profession and I'd like to pursue it in the other country particularly Romania.Is my plan okay?

hi!This is my first day here!I hope I can have more friends here!

Good day to you!Have a blessed day!

Hi, I plan to arrange an extended stay in RO. This will be my second long-term stay in Europe. The last time was a ten year stay, a few great collaborations and life-long friendships followed. I conduct research in early childhood development (neuroscience), was a classical musician, and lap-swim. I will be in RO to pursue a relationship in southern RO while commuting to pursue research within the EU. My interest here is information exchange. I am more than willing to share info on living in the US. Learning more about RO within advanced sciences, functional movement, dance, and poetics sounds great. If you have questions on USA let me know! I am pretty well informed about how to get things done here. Otherwise, I will pose questions as topics arise. Next-stop getting a good RO grammar in English! Ciao-ciao nb

Hello. I received an opportunity to work for my company to Galati. I will visit the region at the end of November to see if they will choose me and If I would like to work there. It would be a 3 years contract. My native language is french and I would like to know if there are french people in Galati? Thank you.

Hi there!

I'm Raluca and I'm from Romania and I joined this forum to see if anybody is interested in renting our apartment for 6 months in Bucharest, starting with January 2015. We love our place but we also love traveling and my husband and I decided to leave in a trip around the world
I haven't experience being an expat (not yet) but I've heard it can be really exciting and challenging.

I want to welcome you to Romania, I hope you'll enjoy the beauty of Romanian people and places.

hai i am  vinodpillai

Hello People,

My name is Gayar, I did visit Romania in a Business trip for 3 month, I was just launching 2 projects in a Big telecommunication company in Romania,

I really loved Romania & The people, I already have a lot of friends tht I miss however I found it very hard to move to Romania even with the experience I have,

I just joined to seek advice regarding how i can get a visa Permit in Romania and just move their.

Hi I was wondering what you found out about staying in Romania? How was the transition? I plan to visit someone there ae well! Thanks!

[moderated: please post your ad in the jobs section]

Hi everyone, I'm Glyn and will be returning to Bucharest in April 2015. I have been going backwards and forwards between the UK and Romania since 1994. My wife of 17 years is originally from Bucharest, where we met each other on a blind date. We didn't really like each other that much but something must of happened, as were still together after 20 years.
We are hoping to sell our apartment in the Militari area, sector 6 and buy a smaller property in Arges county, where we have another property in a nice little village in a tourist area.
My wife and I will also be looking for work when we get settled. I have experience in many different types of employment, so will be quite adaptable and my wife has some 30 + years experience as a pharmacy dispenser.
Having plenty of family and friends in Romania, we wish we could come sooner but it takes a little time to sort things out first.

hello.my name is vinod .i' am from india.i stay in romania now  and i want i try this job to bucharest. i am a indian ayurveda massage therapist. i have expoerience 12 years.my phone number-0769197202,email [email protected]  please you contact me
             thank you so much

hello everyone ! i am Hassan , from lebanon, living since 7 years in romania bucharest , working in the field of construction ! i travel oftenly and next year i will be having my romanian citizen ship ! i am looking forward to visit ucraine for a small business  ! if anyone knows english and living in ucraine , let me know please ! thank you !
my whatsapp : 0040724222266

hello, how are you ! is it possible to talk ?
this is my whatsapp !
eu stau in buc de 7 ani !

missubaby
is my skype !
so we can speak in romanian !

Hello everybody! My name is Christina and I am happy to be able to make new friends!

Hi there!
Im Corina and I love my life,  Im a painter living in Bucharest, I organise art classes like (painting, drawing, photography , art therapy and exhibitions in my art studio at Casa Arte . I also organise art camps for beginners, like the last one in Venice and I charter room for short term residence in our art hub in Bucharest. We also organise one-to-one art classes in English or art city tours (photography , gallery, landscape painting)
More here if you want to know :
artavisuala.wordpress.com
corirai.wordpress.com
roomforrentinbucharest.wordpress.com
or fb Casa Arte
I love to travel and meet new people and discover new cultures!
I wish you also Enjoy Bucharest!
c.

Hello everyone!  :)

I am from Manila and I work in a call center industry for a telecommunications company for the US.  I would love to see your amazing country..   Thanks!

Hi Christina,  how are you ?

hi Heba
I am Luqman from pakistan.i am doing bachelor here.i am interested to study in Romania.i am searching study programs or courses in romania for which i am eligible to apply.i have upper secondary school certificate(F.A with the subjects, political science,health and physical education and history of islamic studies)) because my bachelor is not completed yet.as you are a student and know about study in romania,so i request you to please guide me about the study programs and courses suitable for me without IELTS.you can also contact me on my yahoo ID.
thanx
Luqman
email: [email protected]

Greetings,

My name is Mike, I am an American living in Brussels, and I am thinking about moving to Romania in the coming year. 

I will be visiting Bucuresti in a few weeks (Dec 19-23), and I have a few questions: 1) Any recommendations on a tax expert, preferably one who would be willing to meet with me on Monday, Dec 22?  2) Will there be any events to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the revolution?  3) Where would be a good place to meet other expats on a Saturday evening to ask about life in Romania?

Multumesc frumos - inteleg limba romana bine daca cineva prefera sa raspunda in romaneste.

Numai bine,
Mike

Hi everyone  I'm Imad  :cheers:
I'm a student from Iraq currently being in Romania, Bucharest and I'm looking for interesting and nice people who speak English and Romanian language to talk  and have activities with! So if you are interested in meeting with me, just let me know. I'm curious to get to know you
<< [email protected] >>

Hi - I'm Vaughan.  Joined the  forum December 2014 because I hope to emigrate to Romania in 2015.  I am a retired CPA, divorced, with two grown sons, and a lifelong resident of Houston, Texas.  I want to move because of the lower cost of living and because of a growing  relation with a lady in Iasi.

my name is nelson barros i am portuguese and my skipe is nenito4 and my  mail is    nelsonbarro@gmail,com i thing to go to bucaresty   2015 to do a   smal business , thankyou

i milla

My name is Mete Gonul, I am from Turkey and working in Turkish Embassy, I am married and We'd like to be dynamic part of group activities like hiking, trekking. Please let me now form my e-mail address [email protected]

My name is Mete Gonul, I am from Turkey and working in Turkish Embassy, I am married and We'd like to be dynamic part of group activities like hiking, trekking. Please let me now form my e-mail address [email protected]

Dear all, hello! :cheers:

My name is Wilson and I'm coming to Bucharest with my wife Paula for 3 months, starting on 18th of January.
We are from Brazil and both of us studied and worked with communications there.
We have lived the last 3 months in Athens and will spend this time in Bucharest due a training of my work. Paula is looking for a work / volunteer opportunity in there.

Hope to get in contact with some of you soon!

Kind regards!

Closed