Looking for a private swimming instructor

As the title say, I am looking for a private swimming instructor to teach me how to swim. You're probably wondering    (Or Not), I am a 28 yo who recently moved here for a new job and I have a bucket list to accomplish during my time here first of which is to learn swimming!!!

If you're an instructor, professional swimmer & think you can help me or if you know a place that can teach adults how to swim then please get in touch.

looking forward to hear from everyone!!

Have an nice day :)

How are you Ahmed ?
I'm a swimming instructor for different levels and ages, so beginner or professional I had previous experience with them all.

Contact me PM for further talk.

Thanks,
A. Mansour

Simply access to a gym where u can find different swimming instructors and  çan sığn up for personal training if wanted

A.Mansour wrote:

How are you Ahmed ?
I'm a swimming instructor for different levels and ages, so beginner or professional I had previous experience with them all.

Contact me PM for further talk.

Thanks,
A. Mansour

Thanks A.Mansour, I've sent you a PM and looking forward to hear back from you :)

saro2410 wrote:

Simply access to a gym where u can find different swimming instructors and  çan sığn up for personal training if wanted

Thank you Saro, I've asked at the Holiday Inn Gym which seemed like a very nice place but they still didn't give me any details about the instructors and as a matter of fact I more interested about finding a nice, experienced & patient instructor to be able to break a lot of barriers I have when it comes to getting me out of my comfort zone and still make it a whole nice exciting experience for me.

If you think you can recommend a Gym where I will be able to meet the instructor before signing up with them I would appreciate it so much.

Thanks again and have a great weekend :)

Hey there,

I have taught many how to swim back in the day and still do now and then.

I have been swimming since I was 3 years old, and have been on my high school & university swimming teams.

If you need any help let me know.

Cheers!