Rent a flat or a house in Congo

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Congo. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Congo.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Congo?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Congo?

How to find a home in Congo: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Its better to include all of this in your salary package if you want to come to work here. This is my advice for any new expat.

Thanks for your advice audit!;)

Harmonie.

Houses are expensive...

one flat with one room furniture, 2M xaf

house with pool, no lees than 3M + charges...

If you want to have one house in the best neghb, 4M (around 8K usd)

Dear All,

In Congo the major two cities are Brazzaville (capital) and Pointe-Noire...........and both the places are almost same range of apartments and villa's.......
Now it depends on you which type of house you are looking for..........
There are houses of 4000 usd to 6000 usd villa's with swimming pool and there are houses of one BHK without furnished of 300 usd to 500 usd in good area...........
If you go for a house or villa which is underconstruction and repairs or finished work done by you then you can negotiate it for a cheeper price ....i was having a villa before for 5 years 5 bedroom 2 hall kitchen garden with only 600 usd rent per month and when i left if i accomodated my friend in this villa for 800 usd only till now.........
For finding out a house or apartments it is advisable to go with a local agent and this you can find from the Black Board in each and every area or main places in the area where ever you are looking it.........they mention the type and rate on that board and even area too........apart from this there are real estate agents but they charge much compared to this local agents............It is very easy to find a house but depends on your choices it may take little time for two to three weeks..........You don't need any documents ....your passport photocopy is enough if the house owner demands...You have to sign a Contrat de Bail.......in which it has mentioned terms and condition agreed between you both and it has been given for how many years as well as renewable or not also should be mentioned.........If any body find any difficulties can contact me directly if possible i may be helpful for you........

Regards,
Anil

Good info guys! There is not much you can find online in regards to the accommodation in PN. Where to typically all the expats stay? Any idea how much a furnished apartment with security in good location will cost?

ammonra wrote:

Good info guys! There is not much you can find online in regards to the accommodation in PN. Where to typically all the expats stay? Any idea how much a furnished apartment with security in good location will cost?

Hello ammonra,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs...............................
There are good locations in centreville area and its a well secured area.........as i mentioned in my earlier post ,the cost depends upon you........as per your budget you can get it easily..........before arriving here plz let me know i will try to fix your accomodation problem........

Regards,
Anil

Thanks Anil,

What about internet connections in PN? Is it fast enough?

You are welcome...........
Yes there is a connection called Yattoo by OFIS is faster one...............Monthly it will cost you 200 usd for unlimited.......

Regards,
Anil

I know this probably would have been asked few times..if i decided to go for furnished apartments, would it be in good quality furnished?

If not, it could be just better getting an unfurnished apartment and buying the rest in PN.

What do you all think?

In my opinion if you go for an unfurnished house and buy it from here might be good but we see the option of furnished one also...........

Regards,
Anil

Thanks Anil,

I assume we can get all the electronic items and furnitures in PN? Are there choices of shops to choose from? Esp with furniture and beddings?

Thanks!

Yes there are number of shops from where you can get all this and some are of Indians also , so you can get discount too........

aqsa.rao5 wrote:

Hello guys!  want to share my experience with you If you are looking for an apartment or room wants to rent out your place , you might want to check out PlaceMatch Singapore. Posting an ad is Free and I found it to be useful in finding my place.
Hope that helps
Cheers, Engr Aqsa

Why post this on the Congo section of the forum. I see you are very busy advertising this accommodation company.
Do you live and work in Singapore ??

Hey brother Thanks for restricting spammer to enter in this forum..............

hello  friend  anil,
how  are  you ?
i  have  plan  come  to  congo ,  i  need  yr   help.  can  you  help   me .
pls  give  me  yr  contact  number  when i  come  congo  i  will  contact    with you
my  e-mail  is    [email protected]

thanks  with  best  regards
imam   from  dhaka

@ IMAMDHK > To whom are you talking to please? What kind of help are you looking for?

Priscilla

dear Priscilla

thanks  for  yr    reply,

i  interested    do  business    in  congo  .   i  have  no  idea   which  type  business  have  good  opportunity  ?

1)  import    and  trade

2) real   estate   and   deploper

3) dairy  farm

4) poultry    farm

5) fish  farm

6)  restourent 

7)  internet 

8)  super  market

9 )  transport 
  in  this  list  or  outside  of  list   which  is  have  very  good  demand    congo  market   and   wich  one  is  good  profitable 

propritorship       company     fee  and   make it  time ,

two  or   three  bedroom            monthly  rent
regards

imam

Hello Imam,

Please contact by directly PM in this site rather then writing all your details in open forum............
Any way i will give you my contacts in your PM..............

Regards,
Anil

dear  friend  anil.
thank  you  very  much    for  yr  advice
i  hope  i  come  congo  soon
pls  give  me  your   and  your  uncle    contact  number  by  birdstrading9[at]gmail.com

my  skype   id  is  =  imamdhk      pls   add  me    or   give  me  yr  skype   id

imam  from  dhaka
e-baik   transport   corporation
102   misco  super   market   , mirpur  1, dhaka   bangladesh

Hello Imam,

I have already send you my contact details in your PM please check it...............

Regards,
Anil

dear   friend  anil ,
thank  you  ,  i  check    no  have  . 

pls    sent   me  by  e-mail  =  ***
and  my    skype   id  is  =  imamdhk

imam

Hi there,

My name is Lorraine. I arrived In Congo 3 months ago. I'm urgently looking for an apartment to rent or a an apartment to share in Brazzaville.

I would appreciate if you could kindly assist me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Posting an advert in the Flats for rent in Congo section with details of the accommodation you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thank you David!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Pas de publicité sur le forum svp. Veuillez placer une Annonces dans la rubrique Immobilier, en haut sur la bannière verte.

I appreciated the detailed account you gave.

but we want first studio or flat to sleep.
I don't want sleep in the street

can I find rent 75000 cdf? where

HI 
MY husband got a work offer in Point Noir we will be move there soon,can any one tell me were is the best and safest place to stay the price is not a problem.

thank you so much.

Hello Dear

If you take a house in Centre ville  area house will be bit expensive but safest place to stay,now a days due to recession lot of houses are empty so you can get even cheaper rent.

Regards
Aryavrat

Hello,

I might shift soon from Dar Es Salaam to Brazza.
I'm given 750US$ as housing allowance.

Is it sufficient to rent a 2 bedrooms apartment, fully furnished, in a compound with facilities (gym and swimming pool) ?

Thanks for your advices,
Cheers,
Benoit

Hello there

750 USD is not enough for all the facilities you are looking for but still depends upon where you will take a home for rent,

Regards
Aryavrat

Hello Aryavrat,

Thanks for your message.
Then what would be the average rental for my request in a modern apartment in the city center (i've red it's where are the nicest places to live).

Thanks for your good advices,
Regards,

Benoit

Hi Dear

You are welcome , I suggest you not to go for well furnished house, you better take a house in rent and arrange the things as per your need so that you can get a house in your budget and at the end you can sell this things,

Regards
Aryavrat

Hello Guys,

I am looking for an apartment to rent in Point-Noir, not an expensive one and not far from the city center. Please, any advise?

Hello Guys,

I am looking for an apartment to rent in Point-Noir, not an expensive one and not far from the city center. Please, any advise?

Hello Jaffalabd,

Welcome on board !

Please note that you are responding to an old thread of the forum.

I suggest you create an advert in the Housing in Pointe-Noire section. You may also browse through the existing ads.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed