Ummrah Visa

Hi
can it be possible to get an ummrah visa while in Bahrain (I have CPR and british passport)

Also, would it be possible to drive to Dammam and get a flight to medina? Or does the ummrah visa restrict your mode of transport to flight via your origin?

Thanks for any help.

international_explorer wrote:

Hi
can it be possible to get an ummrah visa while in Bahrain (I have CPR and british passport)

Also, would it be possible to drive to Dammam and get a flight to medina? Or does the ummrah visa restrict your mode of transport to flight via your origin?

Thanks for any help.

Definitely you can get a Umrah visa from Bahrain !

Ummm , well here what I found on the Saudi Airlines website related to Umrah Visas !

" Umrah visa holders should enter and depart from King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah or Prince Abdulmohsin Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Yanbu only without passing through other Saudi airports. "

I don't know whether you can jump across the bridge entering on Umrah visa , a simple phone call to the Embassy in Manama would clear your doubts straight away :)

Hope my answer helped you :)

Thanks mate

What gunner says is the rule regarding entering Saudi Arabia on an Umrah visa. You have to enter through either one of the three airports if you are going on Umrah, Jeddah, Madinah or Yanbu.

But I know a friend of mine who drove across the causeway in his car and then hopped on to a plane in Dammam, and he had no issues.

So its a matter of luck.

All the best for a successful and accepted Umrah.