Looking for foreigners in Vietnam

Dear Guys,

My name is Ryan. I used to live in London, Uk and now iam living in Hanoi.

I could speak English very well and Now i works at MOF.

I would like to make friend from all over the world and I could support for you any problems living in Vietnam and i would like to know about your culture also.

you are welcome, guys.

:)  Welcome!
You lived in the UK 5 years?
Amazing!

charmavietnam wrote:

Amazing!

Yes , Charma, and wouldn't you know it, he even has an English name.
Maybe we Foreigners should adopt  VN first names also, when we live here, or learn Viet? Although I no doubt have be called many VN names already.

It isn't that amazing there are over 50 million people living in the UK.

eodmatt wrote:

And some of them are even English, ( for now ).

I amazed because of his language  :)
Anyway he edited the first post!

charmavietnam wrote:

At least he could have corrected his English as well?  Will he have enough time, the cock is ticking.

bluenz wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

And some of them are even English, ( for now ).

We are an endangered species!
As for taking a Vietnamese name, I have one. I'm called Anh OI. Sometimes Matt Oi and occasionaly Honey OI, if she is in a good mood.

bluenz wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

At least he could have corrected his English as well?  Will he have enough time, the cock is ticking.

Suicide cock?

charmavietnam wrote:

Still amazing now, after all ;)

Anyway, his willingness should be appreciated :)

eodmatt wrote:
bluenz wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

Suicide cock?

haha, the "L" occasionally takes a holiday on my keyboard, ( bloody neighbours kid, banging on it , the other day ) I had to go to work and didn't have time to check it.

bluenz wrote:
eodmatt wrote:
bluenz wrote:

Suicide cock?

haha, the "L" occasionally takes a holiday on my keyboard, ( bloody neighbours kid, banging on it , the other day ) I had to go to work and didn't have time to check it.

Sure you did.  :lol:

bluenz wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

Amazing!

Maybe we Foreigners should adopt  VN first names also, when we live here, or learn Viet? Although I no doubt have be called many VN names already.

Your Viet name is the name they call you. For example my names Zac but they call me Jacks. My mates name is Chris but they call him Shi. Bob is Bov....etc.

You guys made him scary (?), so he created another new threat!

VietExpatTV wrote:
bluenz wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

Amazing!

Your Viet name is the name they call you. For example my names Zac but they call me Jacks. My mates name is Chris but they call him Shi. Bob is Bov....etc.

I don't really like giving the students an English name , imagine doing that around 1975??? But I'm gad they do chose them, stuffed if I'll ever be able to pronounce their real names, it does get confusing though, there are many with the same English names, ( and Viet of course ), names in every class.

ngattt wrote:

You guys made him scary (?), so he created another new threat!

At least they didn't close the thread, like they just did when that wanker Woodward, so called Expert from Jakarta, came on and started abusing  many Ex Pats on this site.
    "  Teachers, please,"
" no you are INSTRUCTORS ", he sounds, ( and looks ) a little gay I think.

hi, my name is thoa, im a student, nice to meet you

This thread is more than 1 year old dear. You can introduce in detail on " New members" category by starting a new thread. Anyway, welcome!