How it's like to work there?

Hi I am a newbie here. I never been into this thread if not because I recently just received an offer bound to Maldives. The offer I've got is Villa host and that will be from one of the resorts in maldives. I wanna know how it's like to work there? Will they provide a everything like food transpo accommodation and Internet facilities?
I applied thru agency and the employer just actually interviewed me thru skype and I haven't seen them during our interview. I believed the first one who interviewed me is an FOM and the second one is the hr manager.. but all those interview, I never seen any of them. So it's like, I feel worried it might be a scam or anything. I hope someone can help me out to give me some ideas how the processes goes like and the pros and cons when working in maldives.?
Thank you.

Villa host means which company?
Villa comp there is so many sub companies.
They will provide food accomodation medicals

HI meineschmack29,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Maldives forum for more visibility and responses. ;)

I received an offer from Baros Luxury Resort and the position being given to me is Villa Host.
May I know if they provide rightly for workers there.? Im just kinda worried since it's my first time working abroad. Please give me some idea about the place and even the resort itself. Thank you.

Baros resort is a good place to work.Thr manager is the close friend of mine

Christine wrote:

HI meineschmack29,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Maldives forum for more visibility and responses. ;)

Thank you Cristine .. I hope someone from hhere can also give me some info with the offer I've got..and with the workplace also. Anyway, are you working still in maldives now? What's the pro's and cons?

Oh! Really thats good to hear. Anyway, do they have any foreign workers there like Filipino?
What usually are the perks working from there company?  😊

The resort means seperate island.u r accomodation & foods there

after finish u r duty u have to go staff area there are available all facilities for all the staff.

weekly u r getting one off day .if u want u can go capital city Msle' by ferry or speed boat within 40min

How about foreign workers?  Do they have also Filipino workers there??

So many foreign workers there including fillipino

Really??? I am about to accept a job in Male on a good salary but i am a woman. What am i doing? I have lots of offers but thought this would suit me best. Tell me more plse?

What kind of job u need

I dont need a job - I have been offered a job. I have plenty of offers all over the world but I was particularly interested in coming to the Maldives but now I am not so sure...after the postings. I dont mind quiet but I dont do crime, drugs and unsafe...not on my list at all.

Then u want come for holiday pls come

Hi its nice interview let's know the resort were u had interview. So we can tell. Its yes they provide food. U will stay inside resort. Accommodation. Internet. N u can make bf n open relation.

If u need more info let's chat in skype.

Years

indianocean wrote:

Years

:unsure

One word posts have no relevance to the topic so please refrain from this
Thank you