Job opportunities

How to get a job in Tanzania when you are a foreigner.

Hello Pamela Watama and welcome to Expat.com

Could you please be a little more specific? What kind of job are you seeking and where are you from?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am Zimbabwean and I did I have a bachelors degree in International Business and marketing. I would want a job in line with marketing industry. I f you can assist me on information on how I can start applying and most recommended companies in Tanzania.

Thank you

Hello Pamela Watama

You could place an advert in the required field in our section Jobs in Tanzania.

This might help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good morning. I invite you in my startup as a salesperson. How much salary do you want me to pay you?

Good evening. How are you? I hope you are fine and proceeding well with your daily routine. I immediately need a very faithful street vendor in my startup who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and abide very carefully . If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible. I wish you a good night.

Ruga wrote:

Good evening. How are you? I hope you are fine and proceeding well with your daily routine. I immediately need a very faithful street vendor in my startup who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and abide very carefully . If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible. I wish you a good night.

Perhaps give more information and what it is exactly you want form potential employees, how much money is involved etc.
That way people can then make an informed decision about contacting you.