Business partners

I have newly moved over to China, I have very long experience from the electronic industry. I'm now looking for business partners. If someone have a nice idea and needs investors , send me a PM. Or if you maybe have been working with international trading and have good contacts and now wants to start your own company but don't have enough money let me know.

Dear Dingolino,

I am interested in doing International trading in electronic industry, please contact me and have a discuss further.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello all

So as to better spread the word throughout the business world, I invite you to place an advert in our Business partners classifieds in China section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hey are you looking for a Chinese partner to have business with? or any nationality is welcome,,?

No, the nationality doesn't matter. The idea is that I got some money I want to invest, and I'm looking for partners with experience and an good idea!

What about opening a pizza shop?  A new style pizza shop very original but also easy for Chinese to like it!  I got the experience and background necessary to run it and all..
Maybe we could meet and just talk about it first.. I think you should try the product to understand what I am talking about.
If any of these sound good enough to you and want to know more add my wechat (I  assume you have that app 😃)   my ID is samuelgz

I'm a Malaysian chinese age 38, currently staying in shenzhen longgang, and looking for business opportunities also . I'm currently looking into the airwheel gadgets and I have some feed back from some buyers too.if you would like to invest or just share some ideas, please do contact me at 008618566636525. (Gerry)

Hi

I too am looking for a business or investment opportunity in China. Im a British national, 40 years old with 18 years expereince in manufacturing engineering and product development. Also had some experience of living and working in China as part of my current job.

Look forward to hearing form interested parties.

Sal

Hi Nedbkoh what sort of business areas do you want to focus on?

I'm looking into asian countries like my hometown Malaysia, thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. I've did some research on this and its quite a new gadget over there.for further details, we can meet up and I'll explain in detail to you.
Regards,
Gerry Oh

Hello all

For all search of business partners, please place an advert in our section : Business partners in China

Here is the direct link : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … tners.html

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have a factory here in China. I have been here for  nearly 20 years. I have recently produced a pedal cart for kids. It is the worlds best! . I am really only interested in manufacturing so if you want to pick up the worldwide marketing we should talk.
My email address is [email protected]

Hi..I'm Adrian from Indonesia.This forum looks good. Appriciate it.

[Moderated: Free advert are not allow on the forum + register in the China business directory please.]

Singaporean but have been living in China since '06. Am now currently in Sichuan operating a beach type resort for families Am open for co-partners

Greetings from Beijing,

I have been living in China since 1999, and moved here following a four-year stint in Singapore.

I am now looking for a business opportunity. Is there any way to elaborate on what you have and what you want? Also, the best way to discuss this?

Regards,

David Fieldman

Greetings from Beijing,

I have been living in China since 1997, and moved here following a four-year stint in Singapore.

I am now looking for a business opportunity. Is there any way to elaborate on what you have and what you want? Also, the best way to discuss this?

Regards,

David Fieldman

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

eejin,  please place your information on this site: Expat.com - China business directory They won't permit a business proposition to be placed in a general chat blog. And send me an alert when you do.
Thanks,
David Fieldman

Jon sims... Been here 20 years with my own manufacturing.. again.. the people who run this site are not very user friendly..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hallo my name is beny i live in italy  i am looking    for a business partener  from china for import export   watapp ***....

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

@ Fammerino :

This thread is very old and you may not get any feedback.

i would advise you to post an ad in the Business partners in China section. It is free of charge and might be helpful.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team