Olandese in cerca di una camera da Gennaio 2015!

Dear reader(s),

My name is Stefano, I'm Dutch and 37 years of age. At the moment I am preparing to settle myself in Torino, this starting from January 2015. A matter of a long awaited desire of the heart: for too long now I have been longing to spend a longer periode of my life in the beautiful city of Torino... so it is about time to go for it! For this I am currently looking for a room / apartment to rent in the city center (or nearby). This only for a few months (2 or 3) so I can settle and look for a more definitive place to stay. BUT if the room or apartment suits me, I of course would be willing to stay a while longer.

What I am looking for: Area / Quadrilatero, San Salvario, Vanchiglia, nearby Parco Valentino / 1 or 2 rooms / WIFI and services included / decorated, modern and well maintained / rent: 400 euro max.

About me: I am a freelance marketing and communications professional that works on a diversity of (international) projects. I am a relaxed, neat, easy going and trustworthy person, with a passion for Italy, music, movies, blogging, culture and traveling. I know the basics of the Italian language and am still learning. At this moment communicating in English would be easier for me.

Anyone out there willing to help me out on this? Please let me know!

Many thanks!

Stefano

Caro Stefano scrivimi su [email protected] per la stanza a Torino!

Hello Chestefano

For your accommodation hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Housing in Turin section of the forum.

This might help ;)

@Valina : As you are on an anglophone version of the site, I invite you to write only in English so as to ease interaction with other members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Stefano you can contact me if you like on my email address. I have been living in Turin for ten years. @Kenjee usually who moves to Italy is in love with the Italian language and I wanted  him to feel welcome but I will write in English no problem :-)

Ciao Kenjee,

Thanks for the tip! I've just posted in the Housing Section... let's see what happens next :)

Kind regards,

Stefano

BAKECA.IT / OFFRO CASA / TORINO should help too!