New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here

salut moi ses van je suis un camerounais age de 20ans et jaimerais jouer au footbaal en equateur jaimerais savoir cormment sa ce parcer la ba  frere sil vous plait jai uex une offre la ba je suis un footbaal le footbaal est til bien la ba merci voila mon mail [email protected] sil vous plait le msg dans ma boiter ses plus mieux merci a vous

van.diakite wrote:

salut moi ses van je suis un camerounais age de 20ans et jaimerais jouer au footbaal en equateur jaimerais savoir cormment sa ce parcer la ba  frere sil vous plait jai uex une offre la ba je suis un footbaal le footbaal est til bien la ba merci voila mon mail [email protected] sil vous plait le msg dans ma boiter ses plus mieux merci a vous

Welcome to the forum

As this is an english speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post.

If you wish to post in another language please click on the flag icon at the top of the page then select the language from there.

Yes i can help you. Where are you living?

Hello
I am British but born in Cameroon. Currently looking to relocate within a year in Douala, Cameroon. To me, Cameroon has always been in my mind and there is a saying that 'as one gets older, one is always drawn to the place of birth/origin'. After completing university, I am seriously looking at ways of relocating to Cameroon to be around me vast extended family. I have been advised to secure myself a job over there first before I move as that is the most common way to survive but I do believe in starting up a business as well will help my relocation plans.
Any advice before I make the leap come 2015......????

Hi!...my first time here, and it's great to see so much help available. I'm looking to move to Yaounde from New Zealand. I'm Italian by birth and speak both English & Italian. Can someone help me with best sites for looking for work?...I am a head chef in Italian cuisine, also have 15 yrs experience in FMCG  & Retail in Sourcing and import export.....

Cheers to all

Paul

Thanks for welcoming me here, well i'm Derick Atogho from Cameroon South West Region Buea to be Precise, hopping to work together with some serious people, and create good business relationships .

Hello,

I just signed up and I am looking forward to interact with like minded expat. If you are from the US too, even better but all are welcome.
I live in the US but come to Douala very often. I am considering moving here but I am not sure yet. I am actually originally from Cameroon!!!!
I like this blog, very resourceful.

Hello all.

I am glad to now be a member of this blog. Been reading through the blog and really like it. I am a US citizen originally from Cameroon. I recently started coming here a couple years ago and I am debating whether or not to move here. I love the US though. I have a small business but I am always looking for opportunities. I am here to network and make friends with like minded expat. Will be nice to have a  gym or tennis partner!

Hi Everyone,

I am a translator based in Cameroon.
I need a French/Portuguese speaker who is based in Douala to work fro 05 - 06 November.

Please let me know if you are available.

Thanks

Am Abraham John Koffi. Top government official in Congo bit presently in Cameroon on political Assylum.
Want to sey up a bussiness in Cameroon a. Worldwide. So am seeking a reliable business partner. Get to me with details if u want work with me.

Dear members and coordinators
It's my pleasure to join this network. i am actually living in Yaounde - Cameroon. I like sport and music. I am a researcher and would like to share my free time with people who have interesting stories to say.
Hope, this information is enough for my profile and, i am looking forward to hear from the members.
Joseph

am nigerian based in hong kong and las pinas  - preter to talk in person with you. my no is 09496123278 or skype : for-real852, regds rony

good day and nice reading from you, i'm Derick Atogho from Cameroon, can u tell me the kind of business you're trying to establish in Cameroon ? my contacts are as follows
[email protected]
thanks
             Best Regards

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a business partner / investor to post directly in the appropriate section here please : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … tners.html

So, let's all make an effort and keep this thread for the introduction of the new members only. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

if anyone needs my cooperation will be glad. am based in the philippines, hong kong and china - asia. rony

Hi Joseph
I'm wanting to move to Yaounde, my background is in Hospitality ( Fast Food Mgt, Head Chef - Italian Cuisine, and Retail-FMCG, sourcing/import-Export/product development for Private Label Companies like Supermarkets)

Please drop me a line if you can help me find a suitable position, my private email is [email protected]

Cheers
Paolo

My  Daba Micheal Agu , I'm a medical laboratory scientist. At the moment i'm a course instructor at the ALPHA HIGHER INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES, DOUALA, while looking for better avenue in Hospital, clinics, and company. i'm very happy to be a member of this forum and hope to share the little i have with you.

Hello good people,
I am Divine, a 29 years old Cameroonian from the North West region of Cameroon. I am perfectly bilingual in english and french and can express myself in Dutch.

I hold  a BA in History, specializing in international relations, a diploma on start-up companies from the Vrije Universiteit in Brussels and a holder of a certificate on operations Management and logistics from the VUB.

I have two years of work experience with OXFAM Intentional Brussels and currently working with a Dutch based NGO as project manager for the Brussels liaison office. I have plans of starting a branch office in Cameroon. I have attended over 15 seminars and conferences at the European parliament, European Commission,the Council of the European union and EuropeAid during which i created very useful contacts which will be of great help on the projects i have in mind, and in the nearest future

With all the contacts experience i got, i have decided to move back to my home country, precisely in Douala where i think i can be more useful.

I will be glad to obtain any useful information on accommodation and job opportunities in Douala.
Nice to be on board.

Hi am mbong miranda from limbe I am 25 years old  I am a holder of the advance level certificate and a DIPLOMA in special care nursing optain mount xi on training centre Buea. I am from a family of 6 two boys and 4 girls. I will be very grateful for your help in .

mbong miranda wrote:

Hi am mbong miranda from limbe I am 25 years old  I am a holder of the advance level certificate and a DIPLOMA in special care nursing optain mount zion training centre Buea. I am from a family of 6 two boys and 4 girls. I will be very grateful for your help in .

limbe is in the southwest region of  cameroon and there most inhabitants seeks english.  I am very happy to introduce myself to you and I pray to meet with you one day thanks

[b]Hello everyone,

I am Divine, a 29 years old Cameroonian and just arived Douala from Belgium; I will love to meet new people and make new  friends with like minded people. Are there any Belgians or Dutch citizens on the forum? I feel bored and will love to go and visit some site attractions in Douala and beyond. Guys we could also find some time to go out for a drink or a movie. Feel free to leave a feedback, Cheers.

My email address  is [email protected]

my name is Edwin awa i live in Cameroon. music has always been in me and am ready to do any thing to put my talent to work though it kind of hard here in Cameroon . i wish you could help sponsor my music carrier . please sir i really need your help.

hello to all,
i am frinwie smillar, a Cameroonian by nationality and i live in the north west region of Cameroon, Bamenda. i graduated from the catholic university of Cameroon, December 2013 from the department of Banking and Finance with a second class upper degree. i am currently looking for a job alongside a school to pursue an MBA in finance. if you can help me out, i will be most grateful.
kind regards,
Smillar.

HI everyone,am Relindis ,Cameroonian from de west Region.am new here.am English speaking but  good in spoken and written French.am a state registered Nurse.Hope to learn and share more with u all.

Hi there,can someone pls tell me what it takes to pick a job as a cruise ship nurse in Cameroon.pls help me out.Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm Yvette Amundam. A recent graduate nurse from the university of Buea currently residing in Tiko. I'm single  and an indigene of the north west province. I speak and understand english fluently but only understands french. I'm so proud to be here, to be a Cameroonian and also a nurse, it's a noble profession especially in our country where the are so many societal changes these days. Hope we get to share so many things in common

Hi people,

Je suis francais mais arrive tout droit d'Australie ou jai reside environ 1 an, je maitrise donc l'anglais.
Je suis au cameroun depuis peu et decouvre avec plus ou moins de reussite les particularites du pays, plus precisemment de Doula pour linstant mais j'espere bien decouvrir le reste du pays rapidement.
Ingenieur en genie civil recemment diplome, j'espere trouver une bonne opportunite d'emploi au Cameroun.

Take it easy everybody

tcheip wrote:

Hi people,

Je suis francais mais arrive tout droit d'Australie ou jai reside environ 1 an, je maitrise donc l'anglais.
Je suis au cameroun depuis peu et decouvre avec plus ou moins de reussite les particularites du pays, plus precisemment de Doula pour linstant mais j'espere bien decouvrir le reste du pays rapidement.
Ingenieur en genie civil recemment diplome, j'espere trouver une bonne opportunite d'emploi au Cameroun.

Take it easy everybody

As this is an Anglophone forum please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you

Hi! My name is Sharon and i'll be relocating to Douala in April 2015 to join hubs on a work assignment. Will be relocating with our 1 year old. Looking to make new friends and also getting insights on playgroups and activities for our toddler :)

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that this thread has been created for the introductions of the new members. If you would like to talk about any other topic, it's better to create a new thread in the Cameroon forum so as to avoid being off-topic here.

Thank you all,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

@MissSommer: Considering this to be your introduction as a new member, you could probably first come to Cameroon on a 6-month tourist visa then file for immigration papers while in the country. Though without guarantee that you will be helped, you might get some information from Cameroon Consulate in Copenhagen, Denmark: cameroonconsulate.dk

hi! am Jaminatu berinyuy, also called 70%. am an undergraduate. i did science in high school. am hoping to enrol in a profesional school an study food procesing. i am a bilingual cameroonian. i speak 3 national languages. i like chating.

[Moderated : Off Topic]

Hi. Am not really an expat. I was born and live in Cameroon. I studied international relations and came out with a masters degree in international disputes. I would like to sharen in your experiences and benefit from your orientation in order to find ways of getting an ngo or volunteer work in order to begin my career. Thanks.

Hi to all,
I am Bueteh Vannessa from Nwa, North west region Cameroon. I am not an expat ; Born and bred in Cameroon .I have a B.A. in Trilingual studies applied to translation. I hope to learn more from you all and of course bring my contribution as well.

Great. Are you a newbie. Cuz i am and am fromm Cameroon too. my name is Harlson.

Hi Sharon how are you doing? I am Barbara, cameroonian . I would be glad to meet you , take care!!

hi is Lawrita
     am searching for a job, but am an accountant by profession, i will be grateful if i see a job on this. i remain yours while waiting for your reply. friends.

I am Lucas, I am from Cameroon.  I am searching for a job. I recently worked for an NGO in project management. I also am a computer analyst and have experience in  Electronics Manipulation, Computer analysis, designing, Networking, Internet surfing, Training, Counselling and Problem Solving.
I have a diploma in CompTIA A+ 2012 Certification, CompTIA Network+ 2012, Windows 7 Certified Support Technician and User from the UK
I have a certificate in Project Planning and Management, Counselling and Personnel and Behaviour Management
Would be glad if anyone who has a job opening could inform me.
my contact is [email protected]
thanks

Je suis Lucas, je suis du Cameroun. Je suis à la recherche d'un emploi. J'ai récemment travaillé pour une ONG dans la gestion de projet. Je suis aussi un analyste en informatique et j'ai de l'expérience dans la manipulation de l'électronique, l'analyse de l'ordinateur, la conception, la mise en réseau, surfer sur Internet, de la formation, de counseling et de résolution de problèmes.
Je possède  un diplôme en CompTIA A + 2012 Certification, CompTIA Network + 2012, 7 Technicien support de Windows certifié et utilisateur du Royaume-Uni
Je détiens un certificat en planification et gestion de projet, de conseil et de gestion du personnel et du comportement
Je serait heureux si quelqu'un qui a une ouverture de poste pourrait me renseigner.
mon contact est [email protected]
merci

Closed