New members of the Swaziland forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Swaziland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Swaziland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you for your interest in your hello :cheers:
julien

I'm Gustave Lwaba. A native of Congo DRC. I have a diploma in Liberal Studies with concentration in education and a certificate in ESL (Train The Trainer) from Regis University in the USA. I'm currently settled in Malawi and I work as an ESL and French teacher at a Jesuit secondary school since the year 2007. My wife (a Malawian) also works as a Kindergarten teacher at the same school.
Due to pressure from the Malawi Government regarding foreign employes, I wish to find a teaching position in Swaziland.

I look forward to your satisfactory reply

gustlwaba wrote:

I'm Gustave Lwaba. A native of Congo DRC. I have a diploma in Liberal Studies with concentration in education and a certificate in ESL (Train The Trainer) from Regis University in the USA. I'm currently settled in Malawi and I work as an ESL and French teacher at a Jesuit secondary school since the year 2007. My wife (a Malawian) also works as a Kindergarten teacher at the same school.
Due to pressure from the Malawi Government regarding foreign employes, I wish to find a teaching position in Swaziland.

I look forward to your satisfactory reply

Welcome to the forum.
You could Google search for schools etc in Swaziland and then contact them about work. See of there are international schools that may need you or church run institutions.

(Moderated: off topic + post in the jobs section)

Im a Swazi living in Maputo. I go to Swaziland almost every month. I take people who like the outdoors now and again to Swaziland. I love nature and living naturally. If you want to change to a healthy lifestyle, I'm here, Im not an expert but I use knowledge from doctors, dieticians and nutritionist to live a healthy life. If you are tired of illness, worrying about aging, cant cope with stress, skin problems etc. feel free to contact me and lets explore a healthy living thats good for families, companies, schools and individuals.  So, lets eat well, get closer to nature and enjoy the benefits-TOGETHER

Hy people, i am a newbie... Looking for an admin job please help

Ok how good are you in computers?

Trying to help Africa develop through holistic education as teacher and also see the other side of Africa. In the process of offering my services to the people of Swaziland, I also hope to learn about their culture and this will be very key in shaping my personality and opening my mind and eyes to new realities.

I am good in microsoft office especially word, excel, access and power point. I can type 30wpm.
I am young vibrant, fastlearner and good in communication. No previous experience in admin work, but am willing to learn more

very intersting.

Are you in Swaziland already? I'd like to know more about holistic education.

Helo everyone my name is Princess, I am a Swazi lady, currently doing my associate degree in Tourism and Hospitality in Limkokwing university of creative technology, Mbabane campus

[moderated: please post an ad in the jobs section]

Hellow

I'm a qualified and SACE registered foundation phase educator. I have 17 years experience teaching Numeracy, literacy and life skills. I have a Diploma and an ACE certificate in foundation. I also have Gr R certificates. My passion is teaching English to learners who have bariers.

Kind regards
Halima Beebee Ally

Where are you? Are you in Swaziland?

hello everyone

I'm a a beautiful lady tall and dark in complexion, I have a diploma in make up artistry,also have a diploma in special effects.

been working with filming productions I. South Africa and later relocated back home.

Im a mother of a two year old handsome boy in him I love so much..

be blessed

Welcome back home sisi...I also recently came back home.
You are an artist,right?

Good morning,
My new family members,  my name is Prince Zulu I live in Swaziland the most peaceful country in Africa sarounded by mountains and natural beauty.
I have lived here for the past 7Years people are peaceful and very friendly.
I am an electrical and refrigeration contractor. Itsvery easy doing doing business in Swaziland.

Hello first l'd like to say my name in full I am Sibangani Cyprian Shongwe I am a youngster who likes new things in life and most considerably working far from my pals I am very greatful for the approval of my request am hoping for the best with the group.I am holding a code 14heavy motor vehicle drivers licence well I am a school dropout but still am capable of anything done by a human being that involves knowledge I am looking for a post in transporting goods in heavy trucks around the following countries QATAR,TANZANIAand Dubai or UK am I have got little experiance but knows my job possibly good thank you

Jeg hedder Per, bor i  Danmark og er kommer i Swaziland flere måneder om året de sidste 15 år og påtænker sammen med min kone at flytte derned.
Vi har adopteret en pige dernede gennem alle årene, hun er nu 18 og taler flydende dansk.
Vi driver hoteller i dk. Og ønsker at ændre kur.

Guff wrote:

Jeg hedder Per, bor i  Danmark og er kommer i Swaziland flere måneder om året de sidste 15 år og påtænker sammen med min kone at flytte derned.
Vi har adopteret en pige dernede gennem alle årene, hun er nu 18 og taler flydende dansk.

Hello Guff and welcome on board :)

We humbly request members to write only in English on this version of the forum.

Thank you :top:

Kenjee

Guff wrote:

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Am tsitsi sithole, i have a bachelors degree in history and international studies from Midalands state university. Currently settled in Zimbabwe;

Hi there i am a mother of three in UK and my husband and I are planning to move in 2016 to work for a charity that cares for orphans, elderly and other vulnerable people. We are trying to explain to our children what it will be like but as I have only been for ten days last year and we don't know where exactly we'll be placed yet it is challenging so we appreciate all advice
Thank you
Mrs S

Hello my family members. My name is Winnie from Kenya visiting Swaziland quite a beautiful country.  I would like to meet my fellow country men & women residing here and others from swaziland and other countries to make friends.
Cheers

Well guys l am Marcelino Mashanda a Zimbabwean trained teacher l want to relocate to Swaziland in search of a teaching job but l dont know if the vacancies are there or if the gvt is employing foreigners

Hi all,
I live in manzini swaziland , since 2006

Hi,
You can try the private school

Hi,
I'm looking for a job preferably in the computer I know words ,excel, internet very fast learner.

Hi everyone,

@ Haylie 1982 > Please post an ad in the Jobs in Swaziland section as this thread has only been created for the introduction of new members.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Hello! I am Michele kaneza from Burundi currently moved to swaziland in Manzini. I would love to meet other Burundian residing in swaziland.
Cheers...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751442

Thanks!

Closed