Halloween with the Expat Gang :)

Hi Guyssss...

Halloween is around the corner,are you guys ready to Partyyyyy ?

Join us,a Bunch of cool Expat to Celebrate Halloween,for any further Inquiri you can PM me,Date and time is well
arranged since earlier Days,let's Bring the "Scary" Spirit and let's make your Halloween in Jordan Memorable with us.

Regard

Katie :)

Guysss....
we gonna have a Halloween theme with A Nightmare in Salt street :)

anyone wanna join us ?

How did the party go?

Hi Hailey,
Actually there is no Open Party for Halloween in Jordan (Not allowed due to security reasons) but..we made a lil party for expats and it's going on well..:)
and i hope that the will allow NY Party this year and let's see how's valentine's day goin too :)

Why is Halloween a security issue?

Try to google it,it's explain everythings there :)

Hello,

I have just arrived in Amman.  I am staying with a friend who is now unexpectedly being deployed to another country.  So, I will be on my own for the next six weeks.  As I am new to Amman and don't know anyone, would be great to hear about up and coming social events.  I am not too sure about how to use this website but hope that this post gets posted somewhere relevant. Ha.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

Caroline

Hi there Caroline :)

Hope everything great with you out there :)
if you want,you may join us Expat gathering we meet often (and our gathering is not always Clubbing and hang out,like peoples assumed) we have many activities.
and if you like to join us to add flags to our small community,you are most welcome.

Regard
Katie :)

Hello Katie  :)

Hope everything good on your side, do not forget to share with us some photos of your Expat Gathering, and if possible make a little 2minutes video on your smartphone and share with us :)

A Dedicated word for Expat.com would warm our hearts!  :D

Enjoy

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks Katie, that's very kind of you. Yes, keep me in the loop and I will come to your next meet up.

Caroline  :)

Sure,Dear ! If u want u can join us for Salsa night,tomorrow

oh no, I missed this!  My friend left this morning so we spent the weekend doing stuff.  Sorry for not getting back sooner but please let me know of other stuff.

Thanks
Caroline

Hahaha..It's okay ! actually i was trying to reach you,to inform you that we might going out tonight to grab a Drink,if you interested to Join us :)