Just arrived in Istanbul - Looking to meet GIRL friends to explore!

Hello, my name is Annabel and I have just arrived in Istanbul to start a 6 month secondment with the firm I work for. I live in Beyoglu in the European side. I am 25 years old and am in a long term relationship. Looking to make some new friends to explore Istanbul with, as I don't know anybody here :(, preferably girls as I am a girly girl!

Welcome to istanbul, perhaps u join one of the events in istiklal, u ll get the chance to meet other expats..
Take care

Hello! I am Cemre,a girl who is 22. I am studying at Marmara University. I am ready to help you! Just contact me! My e-mail is [Moderated for safety reasons] See you.

Hello,

I am coming to Istanbul to teach English (European Side) in 2 weeks time!
Need some friends. I'm very girly as well 24 and from London

I hope to hear from you

Kezia

Hey,

how are you doing? Am an English teacher
as well, and am living and working on the European side of Istanbul. But we can contact each other.

Best regards.

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Do not share any contact number on the forum.

Hello girls :) I just arrived a week ago, still settling in this lively city and looking to make some new friends! I will be studying Turkish for a couple of months on the European side. If anyone wants to grab a coffee and hang out sometime feel free to message me!
Cheers
Aylin

Aylinv wrote:

Hello girls :) I just arrived a week ago, still settling in this lively city and looking to make some new friends! I will be studying Turkish for a couple of months on the European side. If anyone wants to grab a coffee and hang out sometime feel free to message me!
Cheers
Aylin

Hey Aylin

How are you? This is Hasan and I am from Pakistan and livşng here in Istanbul Buyukcekmece....... Hope we can be a good frıends and can spend a good tıme while having a coffee...... or email me at: [email protected]

@AnnabelYoung89
@Aylinv

I am turkish and local, living at the west side of the Bosphorus.

I think, we can organize some so called "Bosphorus European Shore Meetings", which would include nature/sightseeing,history and Art, meet up with other english-speaking residents and travellers for a brunch or a cup of coffee - and maybe a short walk, if the weather is nice :) -.

There are lots of great places and must sees, such as the Fortress of Europe (Rumeli Hisarı) and Emirgan's gardens, the Sakıp Sabancı Museum (currently there is Joan Miro exhibition and no admission fee on Wednesdays) and much more...

If you and any other expat are interested let me know.

Cheers
Yeliz

There are some very strange people in this world.
If you do arrange a meet, make sure it's in a very public place.

The pretty lady in the avatar might just be a fat bloke with a hairy arse and really bad intentions.

Helloo.. First of all,, welcome to Istanbul :)

I am 33 years old living in Şişli.. What kind of stuff do you like to do?

Hi!
I'm a young professional from France and also looking for preferably girl friends as guys seem to be interested in a relationship and I am not (I have a long time boyfriend). I'd be happy to grab some coffee, visit the city or have a few beers!
Cheers,
Clementine

Bonjour,

If you would like to meet I am available and we can have some fun together. I ll admit I really would like to have the chance to speak French also :)

If interested contact me :)

Hi!
I will contact you later this week then!
Kind regards,
Clementine

(Moderated: this thread is for the females only)

Hi,

Ok then I am waiting :)

Hope to see you.

Hi girlies!
Feel free to message me to have a coffee! I've been here for ages now so definitely am used to this crazy (but beautiful) city!
Jade :)

Me too! To make it easier to organise meet ups for those who are keen I created a fb page called 'Expat.com Girls' it's a closed group but you should be able to find it :)

Hi,

I'm from Switzerland and I'm living here in Istanbul for about 1 1/2 years now. I have free - time and would like to meet new people around here :)

AnnabelYoung89 wrote:

Me too! To make it easier to organise meet ups for those who are keen I created a fb page called 'Expat.com Girls' it's a closed group but you should be able to find it :)

Thats unfortune, I have no facebook account.

:happy: Are you sure you opend the group with this name cz I couldn't find  :blink:

[moderated: off topic pls read carefully the title]

[moderated: please read carefully the title]

[moderated: off topic pls read carefully the title]

Hi ladies,

I am also coming from abroad and living in Istanbul now. I am 24 years old and working as a market researcher. I would love to make (girl)friends to spent time together and get to know Istanbul. I am also living in the European side.

Hi Annabel,

I am Ilsiyar. I would be happy to meet you and be your friend:) Feel free to contact me.

Cheers