Where to Invest?

i would like to ask anybody from this forum on where to invest our money securely and great profit?

Hi Friend,

I have PM you.

Please check.

hi there
you have to be carefull about fraud .to invest securely you should try to find a business that works well here.then try to conduct a project feasability .
there are alot of business opportunities here
good luck

QNB

[Moderated: avoid posting your phone number on a public Forum please]

Hi

My name is Nizam. I live in Dubai, I was here for past 19years. I have an IT related business with me that is having many possibilities and a bright future. I would like to have 1 investor if it is related to IT and who can understand my ideas it would be better. I have a designer he is the supporting factor of my business. So please let me know is there any suitable financer or investor is available
Anticipating Reply Soon

Regards

Nizam Hamza

Sir,

Please send me a private message, My investors are looking for IT and energy investments.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for an investor to post an ad here please : Business partners classifieds in Abu Dhabi section.

However, this is to remind you that the main purpose of this topic is to know : where to invest our money securely and great profit?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

You can take the advice from individual professionals or any reputed firm or bank. They give their expert advice against commission / brokerage. I personally use ADCB's investment banking service in the UAE for my investment purpose as they have expert team to give advice on their structured investment products and other type of investments also. I will suggest you to visit their website for more information.