Bringing home a harley customs bike

I plan to have a vacation in Philippines by december with my companion of 7 years. And he likes to bring his very sentimental harley bike which was modified and customised for bikeshows here in europe. What will be the necessary requirements and duties we have to comply? And, since this bike was modified (2010 model) for bike show, will this be a problem?  And if you can also give me some ideas how to register this in Philippines. My partner is a Belgian, who like to retire in Philippines. Can you please kindly inform me of the necessary steps to take and documentatiins needed and estimated tax and duties? NO questions of selling this bike nor disaasemble this. Can i use the privelege of being balikbayan? Thank you in advance and looking forward to hear from you. Can you give some referrals or suggestions of a company less expensive as cargo forwarder, preferrably by air.

I imported my harley from Singapore. As to what was customized. If the vin on the frame and engine match, then no problems.  You can download the spreadsheet on how much the customs duty will be. Lets say the bike cost US$20k new, then the est tax would be p272k.  If he bought in Europe, would still use the US MSRP as it will likely be lower.

Use a good customs agent, one that is located in Europe and has a rep office in Philippines. Do not use a Philippines based one you find from the internet or someone who will post on here shortly.  Cannot ship by air, must be by sea container.  Can go to dealership and they will give you a used crate. I used Baltrans to ship, but check your country. If your planning to stay in Cebu, then its ok to register with LTO in Cebu. But I do know that LTO in Metro Manila will not transfer ownership from outside their region as grey market is too prevalent in Cebu/Davao.

Good luck. If he makes it to Manila, drop by the Handlebar. Plenty of bikers here.

Thank you very much. This harley is model 2008 sporter(sorry for some corrections, i said before model 2010) and been modified,  in custom radical. The chassis has been changed, and the motor all from original; but the documents/registration is with the original papers. And been riding it here in Belgium , eversince and posed no problem. Hopefully this will not cause any problems in the Philippines. Surely, we will drop by Handlebar as planned. The original price was €8,000.00++ and several parts that  has been added or changed for bikeshow purposes and now cost €24,000.00++. Thank you for your kind reply and much appreciated. Best regards.

Where in the philippines you are planning to move?

I will be moving in Tarlac City, Philippines

if you want to move in the parts into different pieces in order to save you money and decided to go through cebu port, i can refer you a good custom brokers who had helped others on their customs needs. :)

If your going to Tarlac, then closest port of entry is Manila.  Not sure if Subic freeport is an option, but would be quickest as Tarlac expressway is good.