Moving to PR in february

So I'm finally making my move from Belgium to Puerto Rico.
Got married in July and we had it with the distance so i'm going to live with her.

My question: Does anyone here know if there's any place where they speak dutch on the island?
And is it possible to find non bilingual jobs.

I know one person on the island that speaks Dutch. His name is Gary and I'm sure he'll write when he reads your post. Good luck finding any kind of job. Don't mean to be a downer but that's just the way it is. Unless you have some special skill, talent or ability that is in demand and people to fill that position are hard to find. Where on the Island are you going?

Corozal, Bayamon would be nice to find a job. anyways I will find out soon enough ;)

Hey Arno!

Congrats on marrying that beautiful lady!

Dutch spoken on the island? You're kidding me, right? :D Other than the Dutch Club (which is terribly inactive lately) not a lot I'm afraid.
Talking about languages, how's your Spanish coming along? It will sure help you to find a job on the island.
Jobs where you won't need Spanish are scarce. I guess your best chance would be in a bar in a tourist area. Still you would get Spanish speaking customers there as well..

Are you planning to stay for a longer period of time or are you guys still looking at settling in Belgium?

Actually we are staying in PR for about 6 months then we move to TX or FL we didn't quite made a choice yet ;)

Over there you are going to have more chances to find work. Do you already have your green card or are you in the procedure to get it?