How to make friends in Finland

passionate about living in Finland.

Hi Yahya sula and Charan anasam,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please introduce yourself.. Both of you :)

PS: Just to remind you that this thread title is How to make friends in Finland :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: Not a dating website]

IAM WANTED TO LIVE AND STUDY& WORK IN FIN LAND BECAUSE I LIKE PEOPLE OF FIN LAND, THEIR SO GOOD, THEY LOVE OTHERS IN THE WORLD AND ME I LOVE THEM TOO:D. PLEASE CONTACT ME:D

@ spoa -> Hello :) Please lower capslock while writing on the Finland Forum. Please also try to start a new thread on the Finland Forum as here the title is 'How to make friends in Finland', so you are a little bit off topic ;). Thanks. Karen :)

P.S:  A hello, please, thank you and a little introduction would be the most welcome :whistle:

Like i said, i'm lawrence and from 9ja, love to make friends from FInland, couse i love the people

i am shaban jallo from ghana leave in iraq

Shy but not so open at first, isn t it ,!

thanks you , i am living in addis ababa , Ethiopia , eve though Ethiopia is one of the peace full country in the world , we have to work hard to change the country's image , so i am grate full if i create contact with any body who support me to work, study , change my life abrod. looking for ethiopians in finland
                                                          thanks

looking for friends in Finland. just call me grace and i would love to welcome everyone. :)

Hi my name is bhuppi...can we friend....I m from mumbai india....want to move Helsinki

Best regards

how can i get a good friend from finland, i live in spain try to have a friend

how long have you been in Helsink finland.

i want to go to finland .. but  i think it ll b borin,,,, no 1 i know in this country

Hello I have gone through your messages am interest in making a friend with you so am Dez craine presently in Nigeria west Africa but planing to make my move to Finland soon I would appreciate any info my email [email protected] my mobile. +2348169165376 thanks

Hi....am going to b in finland next month,can we frds?

hello
am pastor Augustine male age 38 years old.married father of 3 kids love to have missionary friends and christian.am based in my country Cameroon.in Africa

hello
this pastor Augustine saying God loves u

Hey i am going to move to Finland this year and i would love to meet people from this country,also to make some friends there.If anyone could help me with some info about the country or just to socialize i would apreciate it alot.

Hi! Im looking for filipina expats in finland :) just want to meet friends with or not the same races :) hoping someones contacting me :)

@hallavaharja is there in pori any group

@expat.com is there any groups in pori

Hello mdmaduranga1984,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I suggest you start a new thread on the Finland forum in order to ask your questions as this thread is quite old and has been inactive since 2014.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed