English speaking jobs in the Netherlands

Hi everyone,

I'm about to move to the Netherlands. I don't speak Dutch (although I understand everything when I hear a conversation), but I'm fluent in English and Spanish.

Do you know any websites or agencies where I can look for English speaking jobs in the Netherlands? Cause I don't even know how to start.

Is it possible to get a full time job (any kind of job, being fluent in English and Spanish) in the first months of my stay in the Netherlands, that allows me to survive and pay my bills till I learn Dutch properly and get a better job? I have savings for 4 months.

Some people living in the Netherlands say it's imposible to get any kind of job to survive the first months without Dutch. Others say it's possible to get a job with English and survive till learning Dutch. So, due to this contradictory information, I'm pretty confused about the real situation of the labour market in the Netherlands.

I would appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

There are jobs which are pre-dominant English. Look at this website: http://www.undutchables.nl, specialized in finding jobs for expats in the Netherlands

Hi DutChiE75!,

Thanks so much for the information! I will definitely look into it.

Regards,

Andrea

Hi!

I'd like to recommend you some websites for your job hunting:

- www.pran.nl
- www.eures.eu
- www.expatjobs.eu
- www.ubnuitzendbureau.com
- www.interactief.com
- www.monsterboard.nl
- www.headpersoneelsdiensten.nl
- www.logiprof.nl
- www.perflexxion.nl
- www.rotterdamportinfo.com
- www.trefferuitzendbureau.nl
- www.azoruitzendbureau.nl
- www.adamsrecruitment.com

Good luck,
Licia

Hi @Northernstar!

Thanks for the info! I hope to find something ;)

Hola Adrea qué tal.

Tambien estoy buscando un trabajo como profesor de ingles, holandes o ingels en holanda. Puedes intentar en berlitz.com, taaltaal.nl y bilangual kids. Todavia no he tenido éxito porque generalmente buscan nativos de ingles y español y yo no soy.

Intentalo quizas tengas suerte.

Cuídate,

Rinesh

@ Rinesh > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum so that everybody can understand you?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey people Im from Croatia Im a cook need to finde a job in Netherlands 29 years old.thx Im speaking Italian and English.

Thanks STTF for your opinion about being an enterpreneur.

I am a Nigerian and will be coming to Netherlands in few months. I need an idea of anything from Nigeria or Africa that i can bring to Netherlands to sell. I can sell this and generate income.

Thanks

Hi! Pleasure meeting you here. I'm an experienced and qualified teacher but looking to pursue a writing career / company job in Holland. Any advice on where to look for writing jobs or companies that hire foreigners in Holland will be greatly appreciated.

Much appreciated
Peter

Try multinationals.... :/