Filipino dentist in Abu Dhabi

Hi, I am looking for a filipino dentist based in Abu Dhabi. thanks

I am a Dentist based in the Philippines. HAAD Passer, and is planning to go in Al ain. If you are still searching for a Dentist, I wanna give it a try what are the requirements.

there is a  popular filipino dentist in al Najda street same bldg of philippines house restaurant ,,on first floor ,, name BUTSCH

?

need a dentist within abu dhabi, marunong sa braces.contact number please.thanks!

hi! magkano kaya ang teeth cleaning.. prophylaxis di ba covered ng medical yun? thanks

@leeramtan > in English please ;)

sorry about that Christine, just asking about teeth cleaning cost.. ;)

Currently searching for a filipino dentist here in abu dhabi.

hi to all..;) un pong dental clinic n al dafrah, how much for braces up and down? and does it include cleaning , filling and fixing all tooth peoblems before the attachment of braces.. ? thank you and how much nmn po jan sa my phil house restaurant ang braces up and down? please ;)

Greeting to all.
I badly need an advice.. I am filipino dentist wd 8yrs experience I do everything except tmj... I earn 80k php  lowest of 50k in the Philippines.... I am planning to move in dubai... I passed haad exam already but one questions remains in my head... will I get a better salary in the uae....
Thank you very much in advance.......

cn i hve d number of filipino dentist ot call me 0529976791

Hi Dr. Sandi. We are from Emirates Filipino Medical Clinic here in Abu Dhabi and we are currently in need of a dentist so badly and we are hiring. Please send your cv to [email protected]. You can check our facebook profile through this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fili … 54?ref=hl. Hope you get to see this message as soon as possible. We are very interested.

Hi Ibtdupont. You can definitely earn higher than what you are earning monthly in the Philippines. We are from Emirates Filipino Medical Clinic here in Abu Dhabi and we are currently in need of a dentist. Please send your cv to [email protected]. Please check our facebook profile through this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fili … 54?ref=hl. Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting to all.
I badly need an advice.. I am filipino dentist wd 8yrs experience I do everything except tmj... I earn 80k php  lowest of 50k in the Philippines.... I am planning to move in dubai... I passed haad exam already but one questions remains in my head... will I get a better salary in the uae....
Thank you very much in advance.......

pandas wrote:

there is a  popular filipino dentist in al Najda street same bldg of philippines house restaurant ,,on first floor ,, name BUTSCH

anu po yung number ng dentist pede ko po b mkuha or call me 0529976791.salamat po

Hello

@ EMFILCLINIC : You are kindly requested to place your work advert in our Healthcare job offers in Abu Dhabi so as to increase your chances to find the best candidate.

@ronaldurzo : As this is the anglophone version of the forum, I kindly invite you to write only in English to ease interaction with other members.

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

cn i get the number of the filipino dentist?thnks...

I am looking for a filipino orthodentist i need braces for my TMJ problem ..... Im here in abu dhabi city

is the dentist still on the same place in najda? may I have his contact no?

For those who are looking for Filipino dentist in Abu Dhabi. There is one terrible Filipino dentist in Najda Street, please think twice.

Hi im looking for filipino dentist located abu dhabi **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yeah! I know that dentist a male dentist and very rude. I remember 4 years ago I went to his clinic for teeth whitening and he was very rude he was easily get mad and sometimes he will embarrassed you to your self if you will have mistake during session. I don't think I will recommend this Doctor. There are a lot of better doctor than him.

He is not right and good dentist. I'm sorry to say.  I had bad experienced with him on my teeth.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post only in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

can u give me a no of a filipino dentist in abu dhabi..thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hello, do you have the contact details of the dentist?

Hello
This website includes a list of all Filipino dentists in Dubai:
Filipino Dentists in Dubai

not sure about Filipino dentists, Sakura Clinic with Japanese and European dentists is pretty good in Dubai

I'm looking for a filipino dentist for braces here in abu dhabi or contact me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Thank you