Educational Assessment and Comments

Can anyone tell what are actually Comments are on Assessment...i got a letter from Denmark saying that Assessment is done and my Education is equivalent for Masters Degree in Denmark..and they asked me to "If u wish to pass comments on ur assessmnet..pass ur comments within four weeks from the date of this letter. If no comments are passed a decision will be made based on this following information...

Plz ans me if anyone has idea about this

Thanks & Regards
Hari

Hello Hari and welcome on board Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to help you out on this one.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Hari,

I guess, you don't need to pass any comments for your assessment likewise asked in the letter, since it is assessed as a Masters degree in Denmark (Unless if you have done a PhD and it is assessed as a masters degree), I hope you will get 60 points for your education level.

You can just ignore the letter taking it as a 'For Your Information' kind of letter. A decision will be made automatically as mentioned in the letter after four weeks time.

PS:- Please take my comment as a subjective one, and "DO AS PER YOUR OWN WISH". I mean, if would like to make any comment on the assessment letter, please send it within the time frame without risking the deadline.

My suggestion is based on my sole limited knowledge, and limited research.

Hope this helps for you. Best of luck.!!!

Thanks Santy for ur valuable reply
I did the same. I didn't pass any comments for the Assessment