Furnished apartments

Can anyone tell us when you rent a fully furnished apartment do they include an Iron and Ironing board.

Both I have rented did. Not great ones though. But I know others that havnt... Something you will need to ask the landlord or look when u view the property  :)

there are no rules.

nothing is guaranteed for sure.

make sure you go with a list of what you require to be included.....

Thank you just wasnt sure as we are moving to malta from uk on the 29th

if what you want isnt there ask for it  - you never know....

my suggestion to you is to pehaps invest in an iron before you arrive .. in malta . we havent got one in our furnished appartment and they are on average more expensive over here where in argos you can get one for about £5 and it will do the job :)

When we moved into our partially furnished apartment ( in Gozo ) we were not given an inventory of any sort. We made one out and got the Landlord to sign it, we gave him a copy although he did not seem bothered. Whatever you have in you accommodation eventually (with or without an iron), I would recommend you ensure you have documented proof of the items.

most electrical goods are more expensive in Malta

we had an iron but not very good, so brought one from local hardware shop for about 20€, I know not as cheap as England but to be fair not expensive!!

With regards to my experience, from the 3 places I've been so far, only one of them did not have an iron and an iron board, the other 2, yes. As already mentioned here, there's no rule to include those items when you sign a tenancy agreement, it depends if the landlord wants to include them, or not.

mine included an ironing board but no iron. Also did not have bed side lights egg cups or cereal bowls.

Yeap they do have at list iron , most of aboth

Normally.no, sometimes you might be lucky left by previous tenant.

yes I think previous tenants left quite a few useful things.  Washing power, cleaning stuff etc.

I'm an expat living in Malta.  From my experience, most if not all furnished rental apartments come with an iron and ironing board.