Vietnam I coming home I love you very much

bluenz wrote:

Well if that's you in the red dress, the only things that are missing, are the blonde hair, and the US Passport.

Yes, I am. But I always more beautiful in the photos. It is not real actually  :o. So if I want to get married with rich man  :lol:, I must work hard to have much money to go to spa to make me more beautiful  :cool::lol: .

futuristickly wrote:

So this saying here u say u intelligent but not look good? U need more confidence and not be like me cuz i 2 cocky my dear.  I say I very smart and look very good. Ka ka ka

Hmmm, I don't need a handsome man. It's not importan for me. And I don't care about any men now, I am really happy with my life. Anyway, thank you so much, I will try to more confidence, though I am not beautiful ;)!

I teach IT, yeah, do you know Java, .NET, C Sharp, OOP (Object Oriented Programming)? But I don't want to teach IT for my friends, just teaching students is enough headache for me. Don't want much  headache anymore :D

Anyway, thank you so much, I will try to more confidence, though I am not beautiful

LOL you a silly little rabbit.  Tricks are for kids... advice 4 u don't say u try to be more confident than say though u not beautiful sound so contradicting.. anyway friend I want to learn and get net+ certification I will pay you 50,000 dong 1 period of your time and I assuming 1 hour correct?

futuristickly wrote:

anyway friend I want to learn and get net+ certification I will pay you 50,000 dong 1 period of your time and I assuming 1 hour correct?

Sorry mate, I don't want to teach IT for friends! If I want to earn money by teaching, I can teach many my students, they are really need me than you  :o.
I don't have much free time to teach, I want to spend time to study ;)! Money is most important, but sometimes it's nothing with me!

I don't have much free time to teach, I want to spend time to study ;)! Money is most important, but sometimes it's nothing with me!

Omg? Really? Reallyyyy?  Stop contradicting your sentences my friend.  Why are your students more in need than me?  I the same as your student I too also need to learn.  Lets make friend I teach you and you teach me ok mate. No money involve. Just good Ole barter between two individuals.

Where is contradicting? I said I don't want to teach so much, because I had 12 classes x 3 periods per week already. I want to spend time to read IT book, prepare slides for teaching. Also, I must study.

Do you know why I must study? If I have higher degree, my monthly salary will be higher (2 mils VND, it's enough for me to go shopping :D). I don't have much time for myself, rarely go out, stay office and home everytime, teach all Saturday, Sunday moring. I work from 7-8am to 12pm, but still do other things during that time (as chat with friend, write something here, watch movie to study English). Everything I do, just improve my English, because when I met some foreigners, I suddenly felt that I couldn't understand all they said, and I could't speak all what I want! I have some friends help me study English now ;)!

If you want to make friend with Vietnamese, when you live here, join in the gathering of this blog, you will meet many nice people, who are willing to help you. Now I don't want to help only 1 person. Noone is special to me ;)!

ngattt you might have not  noticed, he's been banned.....

Budman1 wrote:

Must have only just happened, why was he banned, for doing a terrible impersonation of a China-man?

Thank you, Budman1. I felt he is a old member, and try to do something here ;). That's why I denied to help him ;). I thought I will ignore. But I am polite person  :lol:, so I should answer what he wrote.

i

Ngatt,

I'm sorry to inform you he's nothing more than a troll. A mere 8 days ago this was his initial post:

"Hello my name lee I coming to Vietnam jan and want to learn and make friend vietnamese please.  I think I want to live vietnam food so delicious.  Any 1 want to make friend?  I also looking for gym to go and keep in good shape.  any suggestion please will help?  pardon my english not very good but i want learn more and vietnamese too.  I thinking I want to live in vietnam for 6 months to maybe 2 year.  I need to buy motorbike.  any suggestion please will help me very much.  Thank you my friends"

A guy whose English was barely comprehensible. Yet just a week later, this was his post last night:

"Fake Matt Damon is actually right on point there.  It's not hard to pay off a doctor to write a receipt claiming a certain amount.  I hate to say it, but it's so corrupt here almost anybody can be bought off for a certain amount of money.  So with a couple of dollars out of the thousands that you've sent, it  should be quite easy for her to manipulate.

@Stewart
Looks like your got yourself in quite a bit of a predicament I would say.  With such beauty can lead you to wrong paths in life.  It's like Homer's iliad, you let such beauty make you so blinded by love that the entire empire you've spent building your entire life come down to rubble and ashes.

So from your girlfriend's perspective,  it's completely ok to do that.  That's what makes her happy by taking your money and helping her family out.  It's just human nature for everybody to do that.  I don't care what anybody says but families are always first no matter where you come from.  It's hard to grow up there not having an opportunity to ever come up in life.  The poor stays poor and the rich gets richer, that's just the way of life there so please don't be so quick to judge the other side.  Some girls choose the harder route to go by studying and working hard and others choose the easier path by doing massage and prostitution.  No girl that grew up in a nice family wants to do that sort of thing.  Some girls do it secretly behind their families back but at the same time their intentions are good because the money they make are for the family.  Just not a good way to go because it can also bring shame to the family.  Girls there choose their own destiny.  I know it's a shady way to go but she doesn't have the luxury that you have to work hard and save to travel and buy nice things.

I know you want it to be like a fairy tale and live happily ever after in the end.  It's okay my friend, I know happiness is hard to find.  They say when you find happiness take it before it's gone because it may never come back again.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but in the end, it doesn't really matter as long as what makes you happy inside.  So to conclude, just make sure when all this is said and done, that you have no regrets."

In just 7 days this guy went from being awful in English to completely fluent and even being knowledgeable in Greek literature. Either he bought Rosetta Stone and is an EXTREMELY quick learner, or he's a troll with too much time on his hands. Judging by all his posts, I'd put my money on the latter...

It was just a silly game to him. Sorry Ngatt, this whole time you were talking and trying to be nice, he was just having fun with you and wasting your time.

bluenz wrote:
Budman1 wrote:

Must have only just happened, why was he banned, for doing a terrible impersonation of a China-man?

He got banned because one of the Mods removed one his posts and he mocked her for doing so

Jason Bourne

JasonBourne1 wrote:

In just 7 days this guy went from being awful in English to completely fluent and even being knowledgeable in Greek literature. Either he bought Rosetta Stone and is an EXTREMELY quick learner, or he's a troll with too much time on his hands. Judging by all his posts, I'd put my money on the latter...

It was just a silly game to him. Sorry Ngatt, this whole time you were talking and trying to be nice, he was just having fun with you and wasting your time.

Jason Bourne

Thank you so much.
I noticed this some days ago when I read his post. Don't worry for me, just want to practice English :D.
Some years ago, I was always teasing my friend, I chatted at the same time with him by some nicknames (of my colleagues) on Yahoo Messenger, but he didn't know :D. That's why when I talked to anyone, I always try to be alert :D. Maybe this guy wanted to kill his time ;). Me too :D!

You can learn Vietnamese language by Rosetta stone Vietnamese software.
FYI,
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … tware.html

I came by to help but see a lot of comments. If you still need a place for gym. Here is the list classified by district for you
http://www.gymlord.com/2014/07/dia-chi- … h-hcm.html
But quick suggest, if U're wealthy just pick California fitness, it's everywhere around the city and have high facilities.
If U're not, like me just come to normal gym club, fee is about 2-3 hundreds thounsand dong.

Hi Futurist,

Shes just joking. Shes intelligent, beautiful n very tall. Lol. Just dont mind what she said. She was just joking :-)

If ur Chinese, I can speak Chinese too. We may hang out to talk more when u come here. We also have a group of expat and local to gather once per month to talk, share culture, hang out before gathering. I met Ngat and some other lovely friends there too

Btws, just let ya know that almost of my company suppliers are China n Taiwan ones. So we may find something in common

Welcome to Việt Nam!

Cheers

Sarah

Oh, don't show me up like that, dear  :lol:!

If he wants to meet us, he did already :)). Just his game ;)! I never believe some guys like him.
And sometimes I want to kill my boring time and play game too ;)!
I only respect who respects me.

ngattt wrote:

Haizzz! You are a Vietnamese? If not, just curious, where are you from? Korea?
I was very curious, because I read your post, I thought you are Vietnamese.

i think same you.

Hello my friend! I'm am here in Vietnam and lub you very much too. Let's hang out and go to the gym together.  You're a very funny guy, make me laugh through your conversations...  hahahahahahaha