Mother and baby groups in Ramallah?

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning a move to Ramallah for work purposes in the next couple of months. We are expecting our first baby in January and I was wondering what kind of support I would be able to find in Ramallah, e.g. Lamaze classes, mother and baby groups, baby classes, pre or post natal yoga etc?

Would also love to hear from anyone pregnant or with a young baby to know more about your experiences in Ramallah.... would be keen to meet people in a similar situation!

Hello dear,
Not sure if I really can help, but I have friends who always shred this group - facebook.com/HareerYourWellness?fref=photo
I have no personal experince related to what you seeks :) nor any advantage from this group. But I think its related to what you are searching for.

There is another Yoga center, forget its name but its in the city center, near Rukab - ice cream store, in the building of the chamber of commerce. Ask for it its easy to find.

Usually just go and participate, people are friendly and surely you`ll find groups whom can support you.

Good luck
Ayman

Hi Alietta,

a friend of mine is also expecting a baby! I´m going to aks her if she can helps you with your questions.
I´m coming back to you as soon as possible (she´s at the moment on vacation, maybe the answer is going to take a bit longer)

best
esther

Thanks so much, Esther! That's much appreciated. Would love to meet other people with babies :)

Hi... I don't know of any baby groups but I have a baby and know a few other people with babies so maybe we could create a little group! I would give you my number but don't really want to share it on here so how do we arrange a meeting? I hope you've settled in well! Maybe meet up soon! Daisy

Hi Daisy,

Thanks so much for your reply! We've been here a few weeks now and are settling in well. I'd love to meet up.  Will have a fiddle and see if I can work out how to pm you!

Alison xx

Ayman - thanks for linking me to Hareer. It's great!

you are welcome :)