Looking for some help

hello i just moved to nairobi with my husband and my 10months old baby.
i am looking for someone trusty who have experiences on babies, can also take care of a house and also a good cook
i would like also to know how much they charge for it
tx

Hello jeyna,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post your job offer in the appropriate section which is the Personal and household services jobs in Nairobi section.

jeyna wrote:

i would like also to know how much they charge for it
tx

Hope that other members will reply to your query here, meanwhile you may try www.payscale.com.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

tx priscilla

Hi, my name is Lydia and I have just left Nariobi after I have lived there for 4 years with my children.

I have a very kind lady for you that can help you with the baby and also do the household. She is very sweet and reliable, which is somewhat harder to find. Her name is Alice. 0725696201. When you call her, mention my name. She got KES 800 per day from me. This is well paid. Guards will earn around the same and their job is regarded higher in rank. The main thing is that you should be able to trust the people you work with in Kenya, that they don't steal from you. Alice even retrieved things for me whislt cleaning. She is very kind with children, she has a little daughter of her own.
Her husband is Kayaga, he worked for me as a driver. He is also most reliable.

His number is: 072 077 84 56

Regards,
Lydia

thank you very much lydia.It's  well appreciated

I am one of Jehovah's Witness. Honest. I 've worked in two Europian Schools with young children for over 17yrs. I am an elderly mother of Four children. I live in Nairobi.
For Salary we csn dicuss to agree on how much.

Call me on this no. 0723785816 if u are still in need.

Hello,

i have had different experiences with house maids in Kenya. Some are good others are not. I choose to stick to company that provides house keepers and over the last 2Years, i have been working with Safisana Home Services. Here is he difference, their staff are groomed, well trained and are replaced whenever my assigned help goes off. The major downside is that most of the girls or boys for that matter must be given orientation on your way of doing things. They are also slightly high based on the Kenyan rates. Do your own background checks, their website is www.safisana.co.ke

Great stay in Kenya. Its a lovely country.

Hi,

Iddah is my name.

Am interested in being your nanny.

I could do part time if you are interested.

Kindly let me know if its ok.

Regards

Thank you darling but i have already one helper

Hi Jeyna,

Campins Concierge is a convenience company that can help you settle in and help you find general information easily. Get in touch with us at [email protected]. ke. You may also find us at - campins.co.ke.

Loking forward to hearing from you.

Campins Team

Hello Jeyna,
I have just returned to London from Kenya and I know a wonderful Kenyan chef who is now looking for work.
If you are still looking I can give you his details.
I would recommend him as he worked for me before and I think he is reliable and trustworthy and a good cook.
Regards
Mayte

Hi,

Saw that you are looking for some help.
I'm a believer in Jesus and available on 0733-158-873.
Pay is negotiable.

Regards,
Katie

Am available. Call me on 0733635840.

Hello,I'm Veronicah looking for a job as a housekeeper,nanny worked for foreigners for 4years I have a very good CV.just try me and you will not regret thanks in advance

Hi bibica,

I suggest you to post this ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Nairobi section please, it might help. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

bibica wrote:

Hello,I'm Veronicah looking for a job as a housekeeper,nanny worked for foreigners for 4years I have a very good CV.just try me and you will not regret thanks in advance