Looking for appartment or small house to rent in Asilah

I'm a semi-retired artist, French and Californian. I want to settle in Asilah. I need a long-range low-cost rental-- preferably unfurnished.   Also, looking for French or English speaking contact to help me get connected and settled.  I'm  presently in Rabat, staying in a  temporary rental. I have been just a week in Morocco.

Hi Cecile Debraine,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Properties for rent in Morocco section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi. Have a property in Tangiers which is very close to asilah. 2 storey house in a nice quite area. Rent will be downstairs only and nobody living upstairs. I speak English currently in the UK but can come to Morocco if need be.

Hello Salwa.

Your property sounds attractive, but I think that the OP really wants to live in Asilah. She is an artist and I would guess that she is attracted by the reputation of Asilah as an artist's town and by the art festival that is held there every year. Cecile has made a point on both this and the francophone forums that she wants Asilah and nowhere else.

I'm looking for something in Avila, but if I don't find something suitable I might look into your property. Would you give me an idea  of the rent, on a long-run lease basis? Cecile.

@ salwa323 > I suggest you to post your offer in the Properties for rent in Morocco section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla