Wholesaler in Istanbul

Hello everybody,

I want to meet people who are looking for textile wholesaler (sweater, cardigan, jumper, etc) but i dont know how to meet so i wanted to write here. Maybe some of you are interested in products like that. I ll join some fairs in the future but right now i m looking to meet people online.

We have our factory located in Istanbul.
If you want to contact me via email, [email protected]

Hope to hear from you
Eyup

Hello Eyup.

You should post an advert in the Looking for section in the Istanbul classifieds. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you :))

hi,
i m from karachi,but i want to come and work in istanbul so plz how to contect you?

You can contact me via email but if you are interested in buying textiles for wholesale.
My email is [email protected]
and our website is (moderated: no free ads please)

Hi
i am interested in woman fashion clothes (dresses,tops,tunics,trousers,etc.) in good quality and reasonable price. Waiting for your offers

Hi zuzanapt,
I am from Karachi Pakistan, i want to start my own boutique, if you want to Pakistani dresses or other items which is related with this then i will start it for you, like traditional items are famous and demands internationally and it will be changeable or variable or modify for western style by the fashion designing.
regards
hadi88

Hello is it your advertise still valid, I'm interesting to get more details about your products,
Best regards
Ayad

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)