Offer from Globacom

Hi,

I have a job offer from Globacom @ USD120K. Can anyone of you help me figure out if this is a good package to accept.

Regards

nijuanand wrote:

Hi,

I have a job offer from Globacom @ USD120K. Can anyone of you help me figure out if this is a good package to accept.

Regards

Sound s great but there are other factors you need to take into consideration Need a lot more information from you.

Is this amount tax free, tax paid, or do you have to pay tax on it.
Do you get accommodation supplied 
Food allowance
Car and driver
Annual flights home
Full medical insurance cover
Visa costs paid for by employer 

Are you going with family, if so are they covered for medical insurance. School fees paid for children

Hi,

40% of this income is paid in Naira, and rest 60% in USD. USD part is tax free, Naira is Taxable @ 16%.

Accomodation is provided by the company.

Transportation they say I am eligible for Transportation facility / allowance as per company policy

Free medical facilities are provided along with the insurance.

They are providing family visa, but i prefer to travel alone at this point of time.

Hello,

Globacom is a big telecommunication company. That amount, is it monthly or annually?

What's ur email address.  I worked with them for 10 years and handled all expats.  May have info for u but need to ask u a few personal questions as well.

It depends...are you coming here with your family?
I suppose you are on a 60:40 breakup. what are the details of your offer...you can ping me in private

Thanks.