Brunch buddies in Pattaya, anyone? (Pinay here)

Hey there!

I'm living in Chonburi, Thailand right now. Besides the name, it doesn't really feel like a city to a girl who's born, raised and used to the city life. Coming from Manila, Philippines and Shanghai, China, Chonburi is like the middle of nowhere for me. Now, I do live quite near Pattaya (about 45 minutes by commute) and I love Sunday morning brunches! The problem is, my newly found friends here in Thailand (all Thais) are not big fans of brunches at all.
I'm looking for people to meet, become friends with over Sunday brunches! It would be great if you're Filipina (as I am a bit home sick as of the moment).

-me

Wait for me, i can bring some stuff I can cook for brunch or we can go somewhere.. I don't know whereabouts in Pattaya but big malls so whatever we plan to do, I'm down.. I can cook filipino food as well! wee.. I PM'ed you!

Hi!pinoy here [ Moderated : Do not share any contact number on the forum ]

Hey there Jimmy! How's it going? Where in Pattaya are you staying?

Mysh how are you i stay on lumpini sukhumvit

Can you message your number to me?

Hi there. just wanna ask if you're still here in Pattaya.

I'm also Filipino staying in Pattaya with few other friends who are also from the Philippines. We're renting a house here. We love spending time cooking and eating Filipino dishes, especially on a Sunday. We also like doing karaoke :)  Perhaps you can join us when you're free.

Let me know if you're interested :) take care kabayan.

Hi Eric, I'm new here in Pattaya living at northpoint condominium in wongamat. I would like to join Filipino community here. I would appreciate if you will invite me to join your circle of friends. I want also to visit church sometimes. Thanks ☺

Hi Vicky. We're always excited about meeting other Filipinos dito sa Thailand. Sa ngayon andito ako sa Bangkok. Balik ako Pattaya sa December 12. Pero yung ibang Filipino na kakilala ko e sa Pattaya talaga sila nag-stay. Welcome kahit sino na pinoy dun :) Dun kami sa house nila nagstay pag nagpupunta kami dun. Malaki din kasi yung house - 3BR. Usually food trip kami, then videoke :) Di na ata talaga nawawala sa'tin hilig dyan :)

By the way, meron ka ba number na pwede ka namin makontak?

Thanks nga pala sa message :)

Hi Eric, thanks for your quick response and thank you for welcoming me. Unfortunately dko pa memorized yong number ko but you can contact me via Skype xxx or what if you can leave me your number and I will sms you. I am looking forward to see you and some other fellow kabayan here in Pattaya.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Looking forward to meeting you kabayan :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please participate only in English + contact details should be exchanged via the private messaging system

Hi Eric, Salamat!  I  will sms you later☺ Thanks for making me smile. Finally I have new friends now. Thanks for 4 the expat.com site ☺

Hi Vicky,

Sure, no problem. Salamat din sayo :)

Ingat.

Hello everyone

@ ericjon1022, please write only in English on the anglophone forum so that members can fully understand.

P.S you also have the private messaging system if you want to say something in particular to a member.

All the best
Bhavna

Oh, sorry about that @Bhavna.

Thanks, by the way :)

Hi Bhavna,

I apologized for not following the forum code of conduct .It's my first time to join here and thanks a lot for the helpful information ☺

Hello everyone,

@ ericjon1022 and Vicky33, no worries.

cheers  ;)
Bhavna

American retiree here in Pattaya.

Still interested?

@mysh

I will be free on Monday evening! Want to catch up? Here's my WhatsApp +***Trust that you are well. Cheers!

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Calebr8,

The last post of Mysh was from 7 years ago...

I am sure that member will respond.

Regards,

Bhavna