Tennis in Flic en Flac

Hi!
Does anybody know if it's possible to rent a tennis court anywhere in/near Flic en Flac?
My boyfriend and I brought our rackets and all :P

Thanks

Hello, I have just joined the forum, so I have no idea whether you are still looking for a tennis court :)

If you are still looking, our family have a private tennis court located in between Quatre-Bornes and Rose-Hill, so 15 minutes from Flic-en Flac.

facebook.com/nomanslandtennis

If the location suits you, feel free to message us on the Facebook page.

All the best.

There is a good tennis court in tamarin, with instructor and all

Hi Kat,

How are you?

I hope you are still enjoying Flic….did you guys find any tennis courts/lessons?

My bro is here and was looking for tennis lessons. He has found something in Tamarin but wanted something in Flic.

Thanks

d

Hi!
There is nothing in flic for renting - only in tamarin and quatre bornes.. But I think it is possible to sneak through the fence at the tennis court by the football field - then maybe someone will notice and you can ask them if it's rentable by the hour :)

Hi there, I have a court about 15 minutes drive from Flic, if you are interested. Recently it was used by some international pro players participating in the Air France International Open tournament. Feel free to pay us a visit  :)