Make friends in Nottingham

Hello, I am Dewey from VietNam, South East Asia. I'm studying in Nottingham till 2016. I'm 24 years old. I'd like to learn about New cultures, New countries, make friends with people, hang out, visit places... Does anyone feel interested ?

Hi Dewy
I noticed your post not long ago.
I'm Lydie. I'm French, spanish and vietnamese. My mother comes from a small village (or suburb of) Hai Phong.  Who knows, perhaps our families know each other.  I live an hour away from Nottingham.
What are you studying?

:cheers:  hey

Hello mohsen ghazel! Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you?

Regards
Kenjee

I like to meet friend in nottingham

Hi please get in touch with l need an vietname like myself who can translate English to our language please. .

Hi please get in touch with me ASAP . 07448601792.

Hi guys,

If you want to meet for a coffee or a drink, don't hesitate to contact me at: 07741508254.
Looking forward to meeting new people ;)
Cheers

Remy

hii ^^ i'm from Morocco and i wanna study in Nottingham so i'm little confuse so i can ask u some questions plz ?

karijang wrote:

hii ^^ i'm from Morocco and i wanna study in Nottingham so i'm little confuse so i can ask u some questions plz ?

What do you want to study in Nottingham?

Sure, no need to ask, of course you can ;)
Talk to you very soon

Remy

Hi everybody!!

I'm an French au pair, I live near to Nottingham, I arrive 2 weeks ago, and I really want to meet people.
Don't hesite to write me for meet us!! :)

Hello everyoneeeee,

It has been a long time since i last logged in this forum. I am happy to see your responses.

Anyone feels interested in meeting up? Have a cup of coffee and i conversation to see what we can do in the future?

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct