Looking for friend here in malmo ^_^

anybody wants to be my friend(s)? budy? hehe..^_^

I am living outside Malmo.  I am from Canada.  Just moved here with my boyfriend.  I am interested in meeting female friends for coffee and speaking English haha.  Miss my language.  Hope to hear from you.

What brings you to Skane?

Brenda

hi..what part of sweden are you living?...hehe...^^

I am living just outside Sjobo which is a 30 minute drive from  Malmo to Dalby and then follow route 11 to Sjobo. I would love to meet for a coffee/tea.  Or, if you have a suggestion, we could meet half way.

oh okay...yeah sure we can meet in malmo if its fine for you...i dont have car...and im also new in this place...so if u can come over here in ENTRE mall..much appreciated...call me or sms me if you can meet me tomorrow^^ here is my number +46736939740   2pm is fine with me...but you can decide also...whenever you want...have a good day tomorrow...^^

Sorry, I just got your message.  I will need a few days to get organized with a car.  Wednesday or Thursday of this week should be good...early afternoon.  Let me know.

Brenda

zup...hehe oh okay im busy next week...starting tuesday im busy...we can re schedule again our meeting before end of the month...hehe...you can add me in facebook...so atleast u know me in a bit there...hehe...i hope we can be friends...have a good night sleep...here is my fb.. [email protected]   

catch u there...

hello there ..im here in malmo too..

hello..pls let me know where to get in touch as friends..

hey there!
i am a 23 year old living outside malmö as well in skurup ^^
i would love to meet up with friends from an english speaking country *cheer*!
hope youre all enjoying the warm weather!

Christina

Welcome to Expat-blog Christina! :)

I AM JOSEPH LOOKING FOR WHO TO MAKE FRIEND WITH IN MALMO. THIS MY NO 0034698549956 or [email protected]

Hi JOSEPH,

Could you please introduce yourself and avoid using your caps lock on the forum?

Thank you.

Sure! I'm also living here in Malmö..sa May mollevangsgatan. San kau dito?

In English please Totally_me04!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Always in malmo. needing some new friends.

@benbug -> An introduction maybe? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey! I am new in Malmö and would like to meet some new people who also live here.. :) Anyone interested in meeting up some time?

HI....

how are you?

I am in Malmo and looking for friends too..Anyone around Traianglen or St Pauli Church?

Thanks and hope to make some good friends.

Paresh

any body wanna be my friend?

i'm looking for friends too D:

especially to drink coffee, i love coffee, delicious coffee. and go out in general.

did i mention i like coffee? :D

hey where are you from in Malmo..??

Pxx

Just move to Helsingborg not so far from Malmo :)
Would love to meet some friends for language exchange or just a fun chat.
I work in fashion and i love photography as well .
Dont hesitate to say hi to me over the message ..

Cheers

hi!!

;-)

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

Hy i am george and living in Malmö from last year 27 years looking for friends girls ;) My email [email protected]

Hey! Girl! malapit lang ako sa malmö!  :cheers:  dito ako nakatira Lomma... Hanap ako Pinay friends...  😃  pag may time ka text mo ko +46763241785 😬😀👋

Pitpit Eriksson wrote:

Hey! Girl! malapit lang ako sa malmö!  :cheers:  dito ako nakatira Lomma... Hanap ako Pinay friends...  😃  pag may time ka text mo ko +46763241785 😬😀👋

Please post in ENGLISH as this is an English speaking forum

The thread you posted on is over 12 months old.

hej i have sent u a message last night:)

Hello po.  Im going to malmo for training for a week and im pinoy po.  Do you know a nice place to visit while i was in malmo. Please...

Hello ! iam lina I am interested in making new friends I live in malmo

[Moderated : thread for only those who are in Malmo + Expat.com is not a dating site! ]

Hi,

I am looking for someone to hang out with also. I love coffee shops. One of the things I miss about living back home is having coffee with my friends. I enjoy shopping and taking my son to the park. I am a wife and mother. I work a lot, so I am only available on weekends and some weekdays. I am from Texas and have lived in Sweden for about 4 years. I also am on the hunt for an excellent Mexican restaurant. That is my back home craving, I  miss the most. I do like to go out drinking from time to time, but only when I have a sitter for my son. I haven't had the chance to make friends here in Sweden, I have just been so busy with work. I love this place because you can meet people who have the same interests as you. Anyway, that is me and my interests.