Pinoy / Pinay

Hello to my fellow Filipinos here in Oman! I'm new here (just arrived last week). I want to be in touch and make friends with my fellow kababayan here in Oman.

mabuhai sa Oman,  good luck pare! []

Hi  khalidalbaluchi

Please can you post in English on this Anglophone forum, so that members can read and participate on the thread. :)

Thank you,

David.

fairness wrote:

hi, im new here in oman...been here for 5 months already....do you know any room for rent available along mbd or cbd area....

Have you tried looking on Oman Dubizzle for rooms and things? I'm also in the process of looking for somewhere to live in Muscat. Also, have a look on Facebook, there are a couple of Oman groups that frequently advertise places up for rent.

I hope you find somewhere soon.

Regards

Hello, i came across this site because I will be leaving next month. Some of my friends suggest to "leave out" instead of staying in the company's provided house, would that be a good idea? thanks

Hello every one. Filipina here and first time to visit this site for obvious reason :) I will be working there next month!

welcome to Oman,  mabohay!
I wish  u a pleasent stay here!  and best of luck in your work!

si Khalid.

just wanting to meet people here in oman....

me too...na kaka bored naman dito sa oman...wala happenings

some here..add yun ako sa fb...gracie

Hi Gracie how you doing?

gracie71908 wrote:

just wanting to meet people here in oman....

Hello over here

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

There have been several requests from Expat-blog to post in ENGLISH ONLY on the topic, so far some of you here are ignoring them. This is an Anglophone forum so please in consideration of all of our members please post in English here.

Or should we just close this topic completely?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

gracie71908 wrote:

some here..add yun ako sa fb...gracie

What is that supposed to mean?

hello po.....muzta na....1month pa lng ako dito at na bored na ako...need alot of frens...

Hey guys.....your problem has a very simple solution. ...attend the gathering...we just met this evening. ...funtastic!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

@gracie71908,

Just how many times must you be asked to post in ENGLISH ONLY in this Anglophone forum? What is necessary to get you to comply with our rules?

OMAN FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Cheers,

Hi to all kababayan.im here in abu dhabi now.its my first time working abroad.i hop to earn new friends here in Expat.coms.waiting for any response n gusto rn ako mging kaibgan.im funny person and open minded.

How to handle home sickness?its hard being far to your family.im still in the process of adjusting my recent job.

All of you are outside the Philippines now...
mingle with everybody. ...wadi shab trip is being organised on 24th oct ....check the forum....this is for Muscat EBs unless otherwise you can fly to Muscat and join, us we will be more than happy to welcome you!

Hi kabayan...kmzta po! Im sofie magalona from Ruwi muscat...U can count a good frnd in me but stll u needs to be careful ok!

Hello po ako nman po dto salalah ksma husband ko..4mos p lng kmi dto...hrap lbg s caretaker ng house kc 1s a month lng kmi mklbas.kya khit isang pinoy ala kmi kakilala dto...

Hello sir...sorry..just excited posting...

ladykroft wrote:

Hello po ako nman po dto salalah ksma husband ko..4mos p lng kmi dto...hrap lbg s caretaker ng house kc 1s a month lng kmi mklbas.kya khit isang pinoy ala kmi kakilala dto...

Try posting in ENGLISH, it is an Anglophone forum after all. It's not like there haven't been enough warnings about the use of Tagalog in this topic thread.

Hello everyone..im happy to find this blog..me and my husband is looking for filipinos to be our friend...thank you..

Hello do you have some friends also here in salalah?please introduce us...

Hello gracie...im looking your account in fb..sorry i cant find..can you send friend reauest....

ladykroft wrote:

Hello everyone..im happy to find this blog..me and my husband is looking for filipinos to be our friend...thank you..

Befriend other nationalities not only kabayans.....all my close friends are non-filipinos.....you can find good people too though they came from other countries

Add mko if mron kpo fb account tga Ruwi plaza lng po ako mam...92418119 if hayak kpo txt mko.tkcare! Fb name ko Sophia Magalona

@ sophia Magalona > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum please? Also note that this thread is quite old.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla,

It's not like the members replying on this topic have not been given sufficient warnings about using Tagalog in this English speaking forum and it is clear that some of them are simply ignoring the reminders.

I think that it's time to close this thread once and for all. That seems to be the only way we're going to get the message across that Expat-blog rules really do mean something and they're to be taken seriously.

Cheers,

+1 for James  :top:

-----------------

Hi everybody,

As you see, this topic is quite old (2010) .

If you want to make new acquaintances, it would be best if you can create a new topic on the Muscat forum please.

Regards

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed