Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

W3_gold wrote:

Yes, I have already meet staff of SCE Jeddah branch office very kind and accommodated to all applicants. they said its normal same problem to other applicants and I have to wait time so I can upload again the needed documents to my account they require just check and visit until you have an access again to upload. I have already received my iqama from jawazat. I suggest if you have further clarification just visit their office as soon as you have time.

W3_gold Did you took your SCE ID?  The certificate is available thru website, no problem with that.

Hi, Friend is there any exam taken by saudi council for engineering iqama.

printing is easy from your office computer and i already did it.
send me a mail and i will send you the process how you will do it.
[email protected]

for now, no exam is being given for anyone registered in SCE. please note that exam is only for SCE registered engineers not to anyone who wants to be an engineer in their iqama.

soon an exam will be given but the exam will serves as a test to know your engineering level of qualifications (i said exam only for registered engineers in SCE). actually, saudi council is not yet tough like any other regulation commission in europe and americas. but with SCE, it means that government finally started regulating who are the qualified only to work as an engineer, thus protecting the professionals.

regards,

W3_gold wrote:

Good evening guys..kabayan ko dyan, will you help me about this matter. In fact i already submit the requirements on line to register SCE. Actually, i am working here in Jeddah as mechanical maintenance engineer since i was only new here in town almost 2 months now and i feel mix emotion here because you know at first maybe have same feeling like this and since it was my first ever along far from my family. And my IQAMA actually is not yet finish i dont know they said just wait because it is almost done. Now i feel down after all my effort on how to register to SCE but then i just  read on my work space says somewhat a rejection but they said " PLEASE UPLOAD COPY OF BACHELORS DEGREE AS DIPLOMA PROVIDED". and they said if i have IQAMA i can verify my status.  By next day i have no longer access to log on to SCE website. Actually my qualification is only a 3 years Diploma in mechanical engineering technology I was graduated in MSU-IIT since 1999. I have 14 years working in my field and year 2001 passed board exam of CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC. Since that year i am a regular member of the pSME Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers Iligan Bay chapter. Maybe i forgot to include submit my license document to SCE all i thought only from school credentials, i have already authenticate my CPM certificate license from the PRC during last time i was in the philippines but have not
yet seal red ribbon.Now, i hope somebody out there esp my mga kabayan d2 sa jeddah or kalapit bayan lang d2. Hoping..that.. i know you can help me in many ways and i will assure after gimik tayo. pls.. kabayan kahit ano maitolong nyo about this matter.  God Bless you all.

W3,

What I know is that SCE accepts only Bachelor's degree holder for those who apply for the accreditation, I mean if your working visa is an engineer you must support it with a bachelor's degree certificate or diploma, if all is complied then the  application for SCE accreditation wil take up to 2 weeks to a maximum of 3 months..if your accreditation is approved you then you wil be issued a certificate as an engineer according to you experience, which you can download from your workspace on your SCE account, and to be presented it to jowajat for the issuance of you working permit or ''iqama''..

not yet get my SCE ID coz i have to re upload my documents. Now when i check my account verify that i can re upload my documents.

I am now registered with SEC  :) , and i printed this letter issued to ministry of labor. what should i do to change my profession in Iqama. My current profession is technician. Can i take this letter to Ministry of labor myself or Company GR (mandoob), should visit MOL.
is there any fee for changing profession in iqama?
If someone know the procedure , please let me know

thanks

Dear Friends,

I have an computer engineer iqama, I came saudia in 2008, I have saudi Enbassy Attested BCA(Bachelore of computer application) Degree, On behalf of this degree i got attested as Computer Engineer Profession. I have also completed MCA(Master of Computer Application) Degree from I.G.N.O.U (Open/Distance Education) but Saudi Embassy Attestation not Done on it. I have applied for Renewal of my Iqama but It was yesterday Rejected as they are asking for 4 years program, Due to 3 Years BCA program they rejected. Kindly suggest me what to do as i have MCA degree as wel, Which is Actually Equivalent to any Engineering degree.

Please help me in this regards
Awaiting Kind reply.

Regards
Shamshad Ahmad Siddique

dontool wrote:

I am now registered with SEC  :) , and i printed this letter issued to ministry of labor. what should i do to change my profession in Iqama. My current profession is technician. Can i take this letter to Ministry of labor myself or Company GR (mandoob), should visit MOL.
is there any fee for changing profession in iqama?
If someone know the procedure , please let me know

thanks

If you are working as engineer then tell your employer that you need to change your iqama so that there is no violation in your work place because once the jowazat knew that you are doing the kind of job not specified in your iqama then they will fine your employer..

I have been working as IT professional in the field of Networking. I am well qualified in my work and has multiple certifications (CCIE). I am hopefully  moving to Riyadh . I like to know for SEC registration it is necessary to have same discipline engineering degree. For example i have Mechanical engineering but my work is completely in IT side. Though i have 15 years of experience /all certification. What should be in my visa title in order to make sure i get registration from SEC to validate/creation of Iqama.
Please advice as i am in early stage  in the process , if there could be any problem moving forward i rather don't pursue this job.

how many days required for saudi council registeration card ?

I have registered and paid the 500sr for the processing but after a few days a text and email from SCE says that my registration is rejected due to transcript copy is not clear and need to be replaced by a clear one. but when i log in to my account to replace the document it says SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION.

And also it is difficult to make a clear copy of my transcript in pdf with 516kb only as there allowed file byte size.

Please i need info on what to do with it.

Hey Guys,
Is there any PAKISTANI
I have some questions
I want to register my degree in SEC for that
I have attested my degree from HEC
Do i need PEC attesttation or not?
Is there any one who has been successfully registered without having PEC attestation?
I want to talk to him
I have a B.Sc(HONS.) degree in Electronics

Dear Friends.

I got my B.Tec Hons degree from PRESTON UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD  and i need to register with SEC for my profession change.My pass and hons degrees are verified from HEC , MOFA ,SAUDI EMBASSY, SAUDICULTURE in my home country.
I read in a blog that PRESTON is not recognised from SEC. Is it true?
I hope not.
Please if anybody has knowledge about this issue help me

B-Tech (Hons) degree is from which university and have you submitted 4 years marks sheets.
+966 534033275

Dear All,

Please help me, presently i am working as a engineer in saudi arabia. I have a problem while registering on Saudi council of engineer's website, i submit all relevant documents and attach it accordingly. After completing all the stages i click on "' submit request" but it is showing error, the error details is web part error.

Please if any body tell me what does it mean and how it will be clear, please guys help me i am stuck here and without registering i cannot my exit.

Regards,
syed khaja-0546441216

khaja322 wrote:

Dear All,

Please help me, presently i am working as a engineer in saudi arabia. I have a problem while registering on Saudi council of engineer's website, i submit all relevant documents and attach it accordingly. After completing all the stages i click on "' submit request" but it is showing error, the error details is web part error.

Please if any body tell me what does it mean and how it will be clear, please guys help me i am stuck here and without registering i cannot my exit.

Regards,
syed khaja-0546441216

Brother try to use internet explorer.

javedakb wrote:
khaja322 wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,
syed khaja-0546441216

Brother try to use internet explorer.

Dear brother Javed,

Thanks for the reply but i already on internet explorer and find below the error details, please help me.

Error

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type SCENG002001.SharePoint.Registration.WebParts.UpdateProfile.UpdateProfile, SCENG002001.SharePoint.Registration, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b9c72e45354a390b could not be found or it is not registered as safe.

Error Details:
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type SCENG002001.SharePoint.Registration.WebParts.UpdateProfile.UpdateProfile, SCENG002001.SharePoint.Registration, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b9c72e45354a390b could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
  at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid, Guid solutionId, String assemblyFullName, String typeFullName, Boolean throwIfNotFound)
  at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)

Try using internet explorer or google chrome. if that doesnt solve the issue the most guaranteed solution is to go to the saudi council and apply from there. you can reach the saudi council of Engineers at 920020820.

good luck

hi i am facing same problem, what did you do????? pls update

did u consult ur HR dept. becoz  in my company there is no any system so i am doing myself.

how can i change/Update date of Birth in SCE Profile??

Plz help me

Can I delate my registration and make new one.or can I apply again.because my fast one was rejected .deu to long distance learning .i stady at AWU.they reject that one.now I want to apply again .can plz tell me
SUMI

Hey has anyone given the assesment of NCEES FE fro chmical enginnering through SCE! Any insights about it?
Secondly where is the Jeddah office of SCE located?

In my WORKSPACE ,SCE added NCEES exam. Is it compulsory to take the exam to  renew SCE ID? How many years the validity of the SCE ID?

NCEES exam is quote tough I have read! Any views and tips

Dear All,
Please help me as I have attached all the documents and filled the necessary information to get the membership. But upon final submission it is giving error:

Web Part Error:A Web part or Web Form control on this page cannnot be displayedor imported. The type SCENG002001.Share Point.Registeration.WebParts.UpdateProfile.

Please help.

dear I am on student iqama and my transfer is under way in mol..sce initially approve my application and now I can print letter,...can you plz tell me how my profile is updated in jawazat so that I can transfer ditectly student to engineer

try with different web browser, IE would do.

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear I am on student iqama and my transfer is under way in mol..sce initially approve my application and now I can print letter,...can you plz tell me how my profile is updated in jawazat so that I can transfer ditectly student to engineer

once your application is approved and you can print letters, the letter to jawazat is auto uploaded, you can easily change profession.

Dear Engr. Raza,

Good Day!

I am first timer here in Saudi and my Iqama was Mechanical Engr. Do I need to submit also my license certificate with Red Ribbon to SCE. and also for the last portion of REGISTRATION since I am waiting for my License Certificate in the Philippines what experience do the SCE need?

Hope can kindly received a concrete feed back from you Sir. This is urgent I already past my 3 months here in Saudi and since today I have no Iqama Yet.

Thanks and Regards,

Engr. Jayson Magsino

now dear I print letter from sce website..but it only state engineer not descipiline..my profession is student on iqama..to change it to engineer should I go to sce to collect mol letter for profession change or just gave my introduction letter to my mandoob?... how they update it on system..

plz guide

I called sce they told me to send mandoob and collect letter for profession change for mol

naseer_babar110 wrote:

I called sce they told me to send mandoob and collect letter for profession change for mol

Dear Naseer,

you can collect letter from SCE office by yourself or you can print from their Website.i personally collect from Riyadh Office.

dear I went there in Dammam he told me to bring mandoob with company c.r copy ...and dear we can only print introduction letter from website not letter for mol.. :)

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear I went there in Dammam he told me to bring mandoob with company c.r copy ...and dear we can only print introduction letter from website not letter for mol.. :)

For your Kind information i can print all letters from SCE website  :) ..all letters available in my Work Space.

can u send me the copy of your letter for mol regarding profession change plz :)   [email protected]

naseer_babar110 wrote:

can u send me the copy of your letter for mol regarding profession change plz :)   [email protected]

check ur Email i just download from SCE Page.

ya shaikh its for istaqdam not for labour office regarding profession change..to change profession to engineer you need letter for mol by sce ...mol will not accept istaqdam letter :) you also change your profession or just renewed iqama?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

ya shaikh its for istaqdam not for labour office regarding profession change..to change profession to engineer you need letter for mol by sce ...mol will not accept istaqdam letter :) you also change your profession or just renewed iqama?

sory yar i thought its the same..well i already got letter to change profession from SCE Riyadh Office and change of profession is in process.

dear can you send me the copy of that letter plz.. if u have :)

[email protected]