Looking to do stuff in my free time - Sports

Hi jubail ladies,
I am looking for things to do in my free time and I would like to learn how to play basketball , netball , tennis , table tennis and volleyball. 
Is there any lady would like to teach me any of these above?
For the timing, I would be good for me if I can find someone in the afternoon after 5 pm  or  any time in the morning or afternoon on weekend.

If someone would like to join with me , it would be great and we can make a group but still we need a coach (*_^)
Thanks.

Yea i doubt you will find ladies looking to play those sports here in Jubail.

I am having trouble finding guys who would be interested in any sports or activities here..since i moved here two months back...ended up joining the gym only.

So good luck :)

HI I would like to play too count me in

asad.khan1 wrote:

Yea i doubt you will find ladies looking to play those sports here in Jubail.

I am having trouble finding guys who would be interested in any sports or activities here..since i moved here two months back...ended up joining the gym only.

So good luck :)

I think for guys it is easy to find someone interested in any sports or activities here comparing to ladies 

Anyway , Thank you

novacain wrote:

HI I would like to play too count me in

Hi
What kind of sports do you like to play?

Hello Artist Girl

well am in good shape but don't have any experience playing any of this sports but I would like to play basketball , tennis and volleyball. but if it was only 2 of us for now we can start playing Tennis and slowly work in our skills by try and error lol

looking forward to here form you
Alaa