Looking for a good nursery/ preschool or playgroup

Hi

I am looking for a nursery/ preschool or playgroup for my 2 year old son. I'm looking for a place where English is the primary language. I also would only like for him to attend 2 days a week. I am hoping he could start late August or early September.Somewhere close to King Saud University would be preferable.

i cant stress enough what a wonderful school my son goes to.
its called sahafa international or dar al ola. they located in suleimaniyah.
my boy turned 3 last month and since jan this year, which is when he started, hes learnt the alphabet, all his numbers, colors and shapes. hes never been this happy about going to school before - he absolutely loves it!
ive heard about al ameen - the british montessori school, i dont think they too far off from ksu. although i dont have any personal experience with them. ive also heard of a school called dragonfly school (not too sure of the name) i believe they good too

Hi,

I am looking also for a nursery for me 2 years old son. Can you please send me the phone number of Al sabafa International School.

Thanks.

I am still looking for a good preschool or nursery for my two year old son. I was unable to find contact details for sahafa international or dar al ola. I looked at Dragonfly's website but the are only admitting 3 year olds. I'm hoping to find somewhere he can go two days a week (just for 3/4 hours) just so he can socialize with other kids. We don't live in a compound and I've only been here 2 months so we don't know many other people. I'd also be interested in a mother and toddler group(play group) as well.

Hope to hear from someone soon :)

Well my son will turn one soon I'm so interested in a mother- toddler play group or anything like it. We're new here and my baby is so social he just loves poeple and he's so bored since he's not seeing anyone at all but his parents. If anyone is organizing such thing I'd love to join you!

Try Horizon International School in Olaya, FB page located at this link:-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horizon-I … 1551946745

Try care bears preschool, but do you have a driver safe one ? otherwise ur husband have to drop and collect him. Bear in mind that standarts are different here comparing to uk for example, and make sure u talk through all ur expectations before putting ur child and wether they can make changes which will suit ur child's individual needs,otherwise u might have not good experience

try kinder care in oleya street

Hi there,

Just found this forum! Great news for me and my little one! I am looking for a playgroup for my almost 2 year old daughter. She really needs someone to play/ interact with other than me and my husband! :-) Please contact me if you are interested in arranging a  group.

Thanks!

I would like to join playgroup if you arrange one... my little son is year and a half old, and he'll need friends once we get in Riyadh. However, I was hoping to come there soon, but things aren't going as planned. I'll let you know when we'll be there.

don'tlikethecold wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a nursery/ preschool or playgroup for my 2 year old son. I'm looking for a place where English is the primary language. I also would only like for him to attend 2 days a week. I am hoping he could start late August or early September.Somewhere close to King Saud University would be preferable.

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you had ever found a playgroup for your son. My daughter will be two next month. We are new to Riyadh - have only been here for about a month! Really looking forward to making new friends for her. She really needs someone to play with other than mom and dad! Please contact me if you are interested - either here or at [email protected].

Amy

I am looking for a nursery/playgroup near exit 8 for my 4 year old son. the tuition fee for the international schools is very high so i am looking for a well reputed kindercare

try this one

facebook.com/pages/Horizon-International-School-Riyadh-KSA/81551946745?fref=ts

I'm looking for a preschool for my 5 and 6 years old children, something near Masaki area.
thanks for your help.
Isabel

Horizon International may be contacted on Tel. 011 4645054. 011 2790939, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Am not sure were the Masaki area is in Riyadh

Are there any good playgroup/ kindergarten near exit 5 for my 3 yr old kid

The pre-school on Najd compound has an English Management / teachers and offers 2,3 or 5 days per week. Good luck

Assalamulaikum

Just found this thread, did u guyz manage to find a toddler group? My son is three and I need him to socialize, please let me know if anyone intersted in forming one

Is there any update.my son is 2 and a half not sure if any of u foubd a good playschool

can I have the contact Najd compound teachers

Salam
My daughter s 2years and 7month , any good school I dabab street or olyea near kingdom tower.
Thanku

Hi
I am looking for some good, reputed preschool. Where teachers are good to kids and know how to deal with kids, if anyone know any school with good staff with primary language English kindly let me know thanks.

And if anyone of you has made little ones group then i would be glad to join that for my baby thanks.

Hi,

Im looking for playdates for my son. He is two years and 8 months old and he loves other kids.  If you have children in the same age group and you want them to make new friends please contact me.

Hi Dory,

Were you able to get playdates or playschool for your son. I too have a son of two years and 9 months.
Mail me at [email protected].

Try Little Angels Montessori Preschool in Eid Compound. We cater for children 1 to 6 years of age. Qualified Montessori teachers!
Regards, Suha
Principal

Hi guys,
I had moved recently to riyadh and would love to join a motherhood group or parental group, please let me if u managed to find any

Could you tell me whereabouts this is.  I don't know Riyadh well and need childcare for two children.  Thank you.

Try Little Angels Montessori Preschool in Eid Compound. We cater for children 1 to 6 years of age. Qualified Montessori teachers!
Regards, Suha
Principal
050 829 4424

Please tell me  if u know any good preschools in al khobar too :( I have post it already but no answers yet I hope u ladies can help me too thanks in advance

I do not know of any Montessori Peschool in khobar, but I hope that you will be able to get some good response.

Thanks alot  :)  I hope so I get response.

Dear all,
Greetings!

I would be happy to join in play-dates for my 2 yr son. plz feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Regards

Try Little Angels Montessori Preschool at Eid Villas compound. My son goes there and I am happy with it. He learns a lot and he loves it. Socializing is great.

Can you guys please tell me the tuition fees for Little Angels Montessori Preschool ?

Hello!
Our fees are 6,600 SR per Term of three months.
We have 3 Terms per year.

Regards, Suha
Principal
Little Angels Montessori Preschool

Thanks a lot

Hello Little Angels Montessori

Could you please register yourself in our business directory so that other members can benefit from your contact infos?

>> Pre-primary schools in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am registered under kindergartens, but I also added my Preschool under Pre-Primary schools.

Thanks for the tip.
Suha
Little Angels Montessori Prescool

Does anyone know the fee for Carebears preschool? We would be interested in the part time programme. Unfortunately I could not see any fee information on thier website.

Also, Suha do you offer a part time programme at your preschool? Many thanks.

Hello! We do offer a part-time program for children 18 months and younger only.
You may call me for prices.
Regards, Suha