2 months in Ethiopia

Hi! I am a travel blogger and travel writer traveling to Ethiopia for two months from next week.
I will travel by myself and I am looking for someone (local or expat) to meet and get and introduction to the country and some explanations to get into the culture being able to understand it for writing about it.
If anyone is keen to meet me and have some talks about Ethiopia is sooo appreciate! Thanks!
Giulia

I may not get time to meet you but I will help through writing discussion. you can ask me whatever you like to know about Ethiopia, I will answer you what I know.
If you think to start discussion here is my email ([email protected])
Regards Daniel Girma

Welcome to Ethiopia, to the fastest growing country in Africa. Am living in the Eastern part of the country, hope I can accompany you. Although am employed I can arrange to you my week end time to show you different historical places like the walled city Harar and you will enjoy looking at feeding hayna and also the town fenced by a wall.

Hi, Gulia it's something to be appreciated so if u are comfortable i can tell you more about our culture. :D

I am living and working in the northern part of Ethiopian, a tourist town called Bahirdar.i can chat or discuss or any help you need if contact me at [email protected]

It sounds you are in a very interesting journey. Well, there are a lot unwritten here, you are not going to have difficulty in finding the topic, though I would think you already have decided on what to write. Have you found a place to stay? I can meet up for coffee and give you very short overview on this culturally very rich  country, but thinking I connect you with a guy who used to be my driver for over 6 years, who  speak perfect English and he knows the city and the country more than anyone else I know.   He has job, but he has the weekend off and I am sure he would be happy to make some extra cash doing something he loves--tourism  Let me know if this sounds appealing.

very nice to know the details..
kindly provide the details about bahir dar university and its
programs especially in sci and technology.