Is really hard to find job

is really hard to find job  :mad::mad:

It's just as hard everywhere. If you don't have a university degree and lots of experience nowadays you're looking at a very long uphill battle to find work in every country.

It depends on your background and preferences I think! There are many expats having good jobs in Turkey, so be patient ;)

IstanbuLover wrote:

It depends on your background and preferences I think! There are many expats having good jobs in Turkey, so be patient ;)

What background u r talking about? R u turk?

Even when u got degree u still have to speak turkish and so on, u neet to have connections here and through friends of friends...

Rafid80 wrote:
IstanbuLover wrote:

What background u r talking about? R u turk?

Yes, I am a Turk.

I meant degrees, certificates, job experiences etc.

Yes, I know it, thank you guys, but here on the blog, I met the only people who lie, friends chat is impossible to find   :/

Agreed. It is extremely hard, i have been looking for work within Istanbul for quite some time and still no luck

yes I know Sofie-a but one day we will find something  :top:

Yes due to language problems, 80% don't know English
Regards

Even hard for turkish people:)))

What about small business?? any idea do we need to have a local partner for opening small business?? or what?

İ need nanny if you interest this job you can be my Guest we live erzincan in turkey

sorry for whom lai  ...
did find any job or any info dear?
but I seeor lucky in good job why can not to find it

Hello Arven,

I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in Istanbul section for this offer.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

A new travel agncy in Istanbul ooking for male and female employees for diffrents kind of titles. if you are madiffied andgood  personality do not miss this opprotinity . your CV with picture reqiuerd . our company have a 3 branches in some Arab country  Turkish or... [email protected]

Hi,

This thread is old and outdated. You might want to place your offer with complete information about your company in the jobs section for more people to see it.

Good luck
Z

Al Faysal Tourism wrote:

A new travel agncy in Istanbul ooking for male and female employees for diffrents kind of titles. if you are madiffied andgood  personality do not miss this opprotinity . your CV with picture reqiuerd . our company have a 3 branches in some Arab country  Turkish or... [email protected]

Hi everybody,

I would like to invite those who are looking for a job and those who wish to offer a job to post his ad in the Jobs in Istanbul section, it is more appropriate.

As this topic is quite old, i am closing it.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed