Student Iqama Transfer - Rumors and Possible Reason for Rejection

Same here,Now they are telling that they didn't got the access to system yet.

Same here in my company as well.
I confirmed it by calling on the customer care for MOL and they said it started.
I guess we just have to wait until it all starts again smoothly.

Please update more information whom are in field

Still they system isn't working as of today

stopped for the month of Hajj.

Well I think this is over they managed to fix it.

How do I know?

Wrll, my brother was working for a comoany almost six months and he was told they wot be able to change it but few days ago I hesrd that it I possible now so his iqama is under proccess

can u tell me the manual procedure of student transfer?

have you confirmed it ?

student transfer done manually. i.e file open I jawazat then go mol after approval from mol again come back to jawazat and ur mandoob take the new iqama

u have done it??  how many days did it happen? what are the documents required?

guyz any updates regarding dependents transfer?,...any one done transfer recently ?

My company will do transfer after Eid I hope it does not become an issue

you confirmed from company..its open now ?

Nothing confirmed..waiting for the Jawazath office to re open after hajj holidays.
Any one who knows when the jawazath office will resume.

Any updates guys?

I asked the jawazat office rastanura they say no problem in student transfer

Has anyone transferred actually or we just have the information from jawazath that its working now?
because in my co. they are still saying it is not working and they are unable to transfer.

ask your mandoob clearly that which process is he doing..online or manuall..in online before they remove the option of "talib" transfer and now according to them they restored it..and in manuall mandoob open a file in jawazat first then file go to mol it will take upto 2 weeks then mol upddate the status and approve it/reject it within max 2 weeks..and transferred it back to jawazat ...mine is also under process but i am still confused k mandoob doing online or manually b/c 2 weeks passed and still i didnt get status update on mol systemmm..plz ask ur mandoob which process he is following and share your views here kindly

best of luck :)

hi ! :)
Can anyone update regarding the Student Iqama transfer ? i mean has anyone successfully transferred their iqama yet or what is the response that you are getting

Any update regarding the transfer guys?

u tell us about your experince ? :)

No positive response yet.
They are just asking me to wait again for this week, forget to discuss about its been done online or manual.

who asking you wait for one week..ya shaikh just call mol and confirm :)

Still I Am working in a company not yet transferred company telling that the link is not opening ...  guys its bye bye for the students i guess you can never transfer now :(:(

which link is not opening?.. one of my friend done 2,3 days ago online transfer.

any update guys?? is the trasnferring happening?

I think no issue is from jawazat but in labour office there is something problem

dear ur transfer is finished ?

any onw who transfer from student to company recently please comment  :)

see this link..another zulm :( if this news is true
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 1024222178

saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=201410242221782178

See above link .. Can anyone explain this ?

What does it mean ? I am 18 years old and according to this new rule, can i work now without getting out of my father's sponsorship ?

ya shaikh what is difference b/w online and maual? both are same thing habibi many people transfer through manuall and many through online portal

I have a similar problem. I have also created a thread on this issue.
My current sponsor is King Saud University as a 'RESEARCHER' job profile in iqama. I am not a student. I got a job in a new company and got the release letter from University on 23rd Septemeber, 2014.
The HR guy of new company tried transfer process online through MOL, but that process did not work because my iqama was not registered with MOL and this is the case with all University expat employees.
Then HR tried to do the process manually but my transfer got rejected on 28th October, 2014 as the ministry has stopped 'Researcher' iqama transfer... is this true?? What is the solution? I know a friend who got transfer 1 year ago with same job profile. Please help.

i have submitted my iqama for transfer from father to company, Now my iqama status in MOL website is *Under Study*.
does anyone know how long it will take for approval? and anyone managed to transfer yet?

Please let us know further about your iqama and transfer later

Well guyz there is a good news but a bad news also

Good News is that the link is opening on MOL Website and company can easily send a request to transfer from father to company...

But bad news is that you send the request for transfer and immediately one notification comes up that the transfer is "UNDER STUDY" happened with me.my notification is coming since two weeks :(

:mad::mad:

ahmed692 wrote:

i have submitted my iqama for transfer from father to company, Now my iqama status in MOL website is *Under Study*.
does anyone know how long it will take for approval? and anyone managed to transfer yet?

dont know bro same thing happened with me two weeks ago it is saying "UNDER STUDY" and dont know when it will be transferred  :mad:

ya shaikh if yourmandoob didn't follow up then it will show under study always..and any one know about the transfer process from student to engineer.i finished the SCE membership print letter and even got one letter from SCE stating sponsorship transfer to moL includinf my company name... but that letter only mention the title Engineer with my name..i have doubts that how they will assign me discipline..like I have ELECTRONICS degree and I my offer letter company gave me ELECTRONICS ENGINEER title ..

any ones plz tell

bad news my company mandoob went to maktabal amal and he said that the computer system for transferring from father to company in maktabal amal office is closed since May and dont have orders to open that yet so even though you submit transfer request from Company HR Account it will keep saying "Under Study" Until the maktabal amal opens their system :/