Job in Austria

Hey people!
I see that many of you are in the search for job in Austria. I work in one network marketing company that search for people. I will not put links cause  i dont wanna spam, so if you are interested please conntact me for more informations and very important tipp is that work inm this kind of bussiness is on provision and it is enough just to use english language.
tnx- lot os luck to all!
<3

HI,

I read your reply and you said we can contact you for more tips. How to contact you? Would  you send me your contact information?

Hallo Marija Zoi

I am mahader from Äthiopian.. and i read your Profile..... nice to see you here ... and i am living here in Austria 1 year. and i was learing for deutch language ..stil. but now i want to get Job i speak english... but here in ausria it doesn't work up. :) .  to make freindship also again deutsch !  i think i heard from you that is you work in Network Marketing Company .... that search for People Job. so why not for me please. ... any Job. . i studied secretarial seince and Office Management in my land. but here not posible .. b/c my deutsch is not fluent . ... so what do you advice me. ?? let me here from you....

Mahader

Hi,
Yes I am interested to get a job in Austria and your support will be appreciated in this regard.

Hello Marija,
nice to meet you

I am currently in the search for a job

I am good at customer service, administrative positions, office managing, assisting, secretary, receptionist, or pretty much anything that has to do with technology networks and social networks. I speak fluent english (US resident for many years), some german, my mother language is spanish, (I used to also be a spanish-english teacher). I am speaking some german these days, I also know italian and french.
I would love to get a chance to work in Austria ASAP.
please reply to me if you think I could be good for the job

Hi,Sir, .I am highly professional massons with experience of 10 years in different countries with different companies. i also have 2 year work experience in paris.1  can start to build from ground to up.I belive on my experience I can fix Tiles , block, fixing concrete, fixing walls, plaster, paint and every thing related to construction, I am 36 years, fast workin young and healty body,I have bulgarian permanent residence permit, because my wife is bulgarian national, so there no have problem For work and travelI also have driving licience from bulgaria since 2008,I am perfect driver also.if you have any kind of job related to construction please inform me.i have one small baby age of 1 year.Please I must nead job, I am sure you ll healp me ,My email address is [email protected] telephone no is  00359893765378.and france number is 0033753065743.
Thanks
Muhammad Ashraf

hi
I have special mobile equipment driving license
I have grade four/IV/ driving license
I have certificate of competence on Road Construction Earth moving Equipment Excavator operator
so good experience as excavator operator.
so you want me contact my Mobil no 251912110422

hi
ihave good experince of finance and data recording 5years
graduated BA Business management and Secretary science

is this same as those piramid structure commision-income structures with nothing real behind?

Hi Marija Joy,

It seems to me you are here to help people. Would you send me your contact information?

Arnel

raza () ashraf wrote:

Hi,Sir, .I am highly professional massons with experience of 10 years in different countries with different companies. i also have 2 year work experience in paris.1  can start to build from ground to up.I belive on my experience I can fix Tiles , block, fixing concrete, fixing walls, plaster, paint and every thing related to construction, I am 36 years, fast workin young and healty body,I have bulgarian permanent residence permit, , so there no have problem For work and travelI also have driving licience from bulgaria since 2008,I am perfect driver also.if you have any kind of job related to construction please inform me.,

Thanks
Muhammad Ashraf

Hello all

Kindly note that whether you are looking for or proposing jobs, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

> Jobs offers in Austria

Regards
Kenjee

Closed