School Leaving Certificate Attestation - Urgent Help

Hi friends,

Good day!

I have moved from Dubai to KSA Last month and my children's was studied in DPS Dubai 2013-2014 till March 2014 in Dubai. We have obtained the TC from school which is attested by KHDA Dubai. After arriving saudi arabia I got to know that the certificate has to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai and also by Saudi Consulate/Embassy.
Already I have placed them in the school under the condition within 2 weeks I will arrange for the attestation within the specified time. Can anyone help me or guide me the procedures or authorised agent who is doing such services. I have totally winded up from Dubai and need your assistance in this regard.

Thanks

Niyas

IN DUBAI THERE ARE SOME OFFICES OR YOUR FEIEND THERE THY CAN HELP YOU CAN TALK TO ANY ONE TO DO THIS THING FOR YOUR CHILD CERTFICATE YOU HAVE TO BUY SOME MONEY AND ALL THINGS WILL FINISH

Thank you my friend for your update, intact Iam asking who is doing such services

Hi,
I am having same issue, can you guide what solution you got?

Hi Hsufi,

This is a rather old thread. It will be better if you create your own topic on the Saudi Arabia forum so that members might help you.

All the best,
Bhavna