Looking for a housemate in Seychelles

Hi everyone!

I am an expat, living and working in Seychelles for 1,5 years. Currently looking for a housemate (boy or girl) to rent a place - flat or house - together. Location doesn't really matter but center or north side of the island is preferable.

Having a housemate is safer than living alone and more fun :-) So if anyone is interested please let me know in a thread or private message.

Cheers!

Hi Alina,

I'm Russian and my husband will work at the French Embassy in Seychelles as from September 1st.
Sorry I won't be able to share a living place with you, but I would be very glade if we could meet or shat because I'm looking for meeting Russian speaking people in Seychelles.
We will be in this country for 3 years.

Thanks in advance for your answer

Tetyana

Hi Alina_R,

I invite you to post an advert in the Shared accommodation in the Seychelles section.

It might help you.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello Alina

Are you already renting or just considering?
I've been to Seychelles 8 times and considering coming for Longer.

Slo Avoid the guy named Muhhamed Jabber (he have chalet in Glacis) - he is a con, renting properties and not paying deposit back.

Kind Regards
Slava

Hi Alina, I stay alone near Victoria in apartment but not up so sharing house. I am FC with a luxurious resort on a nearby island. it would be good to catch up someday. May be I can arrange for a visit to my resort.

I am looking for cost-effective accommodation not too far from SIBA, where I work. I am willing to pay up to SR7 000. I require a simple place with basic furniture, a fridge & a stove & aircon. I am also willing to share accommodation with other professional persons.