Looking for a native English speaker to practice my language

Hi,
I am looking for a native English speaker with whom I can practice my language skills. I don't want tutoring or strict meetings, I just want someone who likes hanging out and having various conversations over a meal and a glass of ..... (insert drink here  :) )
We can have different leisure activities, go sightseeing, visit museums, go to the cinema, art shows, festivals... basically whatever seems fun.
If you are interested give me a heads up!
Cheers!

Hi how are you?  I am native spanish language  :(

Hi! My Spanish is really bad and I don't think I could keep up a conversation. We can meet up and give it a go, but I am more interested in perfecting my English pronunciation. Thanks. PM me if you are interested :)

Not sure if you're looking to improve pronunciation in general or if you're looking to improve a specific accent (e.g. British, American, Australian, NZ etc. pronunciation) but I could help if it's standard British English, can't do the rest!

If you're interested shoot me a message, cheers!

Hey there,

Thanks for the add request. I tried to message you but for some reason it will not let me do it. I do not mind helping you.

Hi! Thank you so much :) I tried to PM you but didn't find the option. I gratefully accept your help so what's left for us to do, I guess, is find a way to get the ball rolling. Any suggestions?

Hiya

I am sure you will get many offers, and I am always ready to make new friends, perhaps you should come along to Internations tonight at the Grand Continental, where you will meet many ex pats an Romanians, most of whom speak English. I myself am a Brit so speak fluently, not lot else sadly and need help with my Romanian....lol

regards
Geof

Hello MariaIoana,
I will be in Bucharest for a few days from the 23rd and I'm in the process of looking for some interesting things do do when I get there. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have for events that are on. I know there is a Heavy Metal concert on, but that's not really my cup of tea! I see eXplore dance festival #9 is just finishing and there is another Art in Shops festival on somewhere but I lost the link. If you would like to meet up during my time, that would be great!

And Geof, (if you read this) is the Internations event on every week? That sounds interesting.

Cheers,
Ben :)

Hello Ben,

It would be lovely to meet you, I am sure we can find something fun to do. Heavy metal is not my cup of tea either, but I'll keep an eye out to see what other events will be going on then. We can keep in touch until then and organize something closer to your date of arrival.
Have a great week! :)

Hello there, Geof :)

I know about the Internations meeting at the Grand Continental but sadly, Wednesday evenings are impossible for me. I work on the US timezone and I have my weekly meetings on Wednesday :D.If you are serious about help with your Romanian, I am dead serious about my English (British is even better) pronunciation.
If you have the time maybe we can make put something together.
Have a great day!

Hi Ben

Internations run various events, and would suggest you join as a basic member (no cost) and you can learn whats available. If its networking ur after a new group is going to be starting in the near future aimed at specifically businesses and people who run them, let me know if ur interested.

regards
Geof

Thanks Geof, I think I would have to keep an eye out from the sidelines as Im still in UK. Is it something I can join online for now?
Cheers, Ben

Hey! I'm a native speaker of both English and Spanish, and I'm looking to learn Romanian...absolutely in love with it! If you want to Skype PM me, please! (I live in Mexico and I'm 17 years old so can't go to Romania just yet, though I am hoping to get there around this time next year.) I am always glad to help anyone out! And if, you know, you could also help me out with my Romanian.. I'd be extremely grateful ^_^

I LOVE THE ROMANIAN LANGUAGE!!!! <3 <3 <3 xD

Kiara....a matter of semantics perhaps, but if you are Mexican by birth and citizenship and speak Spanish, then Spanish is your native language.  You may speak English fluently and at an advanced level, but it is not your native language.  Not judging or anything :)

Good luck with coming here and learning the language, you have a tough road ahead.

@Romaniac: I have an...unusual life history. I was born in Mexico to Mexican parents but grew up in the States, and I don't 'feel' Mexican... ;)

I'm agreeing with Kiara. You can be born in The Netherlands, and still Turkish can be your native language.

Kiara: I hope Maria can help you. She's a really good teacher and interesting person. :)

Si? Vendras a Rumania?

Eso espero yo :) Me encanta el idioma y todo. :D

Hello Kiara!

I would be more than happy to help. Just PM me and we can sort out the details. You won't find Romanian too hard since it resembles Spanish a lot.You probably got that figured out by now ;)

Thank you Dennis. You are too kind  :shy