Transportation problem for non-drivers

Its quite a difficulty to travel around the city with minimum public transport. Wish someone could give me good idea how to make it through until i get my licence. My personal view is that, if the system changes then we'll get to see huge population influx within no time.

Fix up with a transporter.they provide good service at reAsonable cost.

Veronica S wrote:

Its quite a difficulty to travel around the city with minimum public transport. Wish someone could give me good idea how to make it through until i get my licence. My personal view is that, if the system changes then we'll get to see huge population influx within no time.

Could you elaborate what do you mean by system change ? Please explain the red marked statement of yours.

What i mean here is, there's hardly any means of public transport in this city currently. Even taxis are not available in many areas on a daily basis, there are hardly any buses for people. If u don't have a personal vehicle, u're going to be stuck at home...

Spend money, you will get everything. Taxi guys have cell phones, take number from few of them, call them, they will be happy to pick you up and drop where ever you want. If you want to live life like an insect and crawling under heat in muscat temperature waiting for shared taxi, you may want to think why you r born as human. Got my point? Stop being cheap. Spend riyals and if not able to spend riyals, then make sure you earn more.