What do you think as the best investment ideas/areas in Cambodia?

I plan to do some investments in Cambodia from very large to small investments.
what do you think would be the the best investment areas/ideas as a local person?

Go to Skype mmg.ea

added

Most of my friend he doing Boutique and Guesthouse.
I got some friend doing pub and hiphop bar as well as Karaoke around pubstreet.
Few of my friend and me myself doing Luxury car rental business. I am not sure which part u like but i am happy to share what i know.

Take a long hard look , the laws and integrity are a huge consideration and i would take some serious steps to be acquainted with Asian (all)  legal before doing anything ! Just a wise , whisper .....

lgbux2014 wrote:

Most of my friend he doing Boutique and Guesthouse.
I got some friend doing pub and hiphop bar as well as Karaoke around pubstreet.
Few of my friend and me myself doing Luxury car rental business. I am not sure which part u like but i am happy to share what i know.

are you cambodian?

Wimbleton wrote:

Take a long hard look , the laws and integrity are a huge consideration and i would take some serious steps to be acquainted with Asian (all)  legal before doing anything ! Just a wise , whisper .....

thank you for your advice i have been coming to visit china thailand malaysia phillipines for almost 9 years vietnam for almost 2 years cambodia for almost  1 year...

Be very very careful  of advises received here in Cambodia
Come yourself  and assess
Many dreamers  and would be s     are  waiting for s******* to arrive

Solina R

As some have already mentioned - Do so with caution & the fact that you are already familiar with the Asian scene, you will already know that. There a re a few very solid legal companies headed up by Expat's who can give you very sound advice & also by simply spending a bit of time on the ground here in Cambodia, you will very quickly narrow your line of thoughts & from that you can then start to tick off what's left !
I'm an Aussie & have lived / worked here for nearly 11 years in total & still face challenges, so it isn't easy but still a great place to do business compared with other areas in the region. If you would like to chat off this blog, shoot me an e-mail to: [email protected] & I would be happy to share some thoughts.