Got a Job in Dubai. Want to know Cost of living?

Hi i recently got a job in dubai. I am planning to move by June 2013.

My income is 5k AED. With no accomodation.
I would like to know the cost of living.

Rent :- If i choose to live with 3 people(In an appartment).(If poosible near Dubai Airport Freezone).
Food :- Average(Mostly low cost food).
Traveling :- By Train.
Internet :- Average speed plan, upto 1MBPS.

Please Help.

Hello hbe.engg.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to read the other threads on Cost of living in Dubai.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Appreciate your reply, but before posting this question I read other threads. All of them has a common reply. That living cost depends on you.
Thats why I posted with conditions. So that I can get a clear idea.

Thank you
Hbe

5k AED u would live a poor class struggling life in Dubai.

Thanks sriniranjan, can you give me details about how much poorly i'll live.

Rent :- If i choose to live with 3 people(In an appartment).(If poosible near Dubai Airport Freezone).

AED700 onward
{including DEWA (ELECTRICITY & WATER Charges)

Food :- Average(Mostly low cost food).                AED30/- day

Traveling :- By Train.             2way trip max.     AED8.12/-

By Bus                2way trip max.     AED8.8/20

Internet :- Average speed plan, upto 1MBPS. [sharing] AED50/- p.m.

Thanks a ton Ravi.

yw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv … _EO0A&NR=1

best wishes

ravi
+971552657079

That was an awesome video. Thanks again. By the way are you an indian. If yes, do you think i should accept this offer. I am a software Enginner(fresher).

And one more thing. What is the average salary increment in dubai per year.

sorry just saw indian flag.

5K per month is not adequate to have a decent life.  Are you joining as an office assistant or something, it is not worth it.

No, i am joining as a fresher software developer. and i am 23yrs old.

Hi Sir

I got a job in Abudhabi an my pay is 6k AED / month.

Accommodation and transport  provided by Company

How much will be my per day expenses ...

Regards
Hemanth

Hi Hemanth,

Giving more details about your habits, can help us to answer your questions. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello everyone,

I got a job in Dubai.salary is 5.5k UAE.just want to now the expenses incurred in staying in 3room shared appartment per month and monthly food expenses for decent living.kindly let me now the answer,so that I can plan my stay according to that.

regrads,
mohinuddin.G

If you are willing to share accommodation, find a shared car lift, cook at home... 5k will be just fine for one person but for 3 people? I doubt it.

You are a fresh graduate, 5 k is ok for a start, come here get some experience and in a year or 2 you can bring ur family here too. Goodluck

Ravi, I think by now you must have moved to Dubai. Can you please let me know the expenses exactly as you asked for ?

Hi !

I have got a JOB IN Dubai and i am moving there on 01-08-2014. I will also be bringing my wife to Dubai. How much would it cost me for a 1 bedroom apartment? and what about other monthly expenses? How much will i end up spending per month on rent, utilities, grocery?

hel
?
i am sales executive . i have 2 yrs sales experience in uae and 12 yrs sales in india. i have 2 children .(studied children)plz tell me how much living expense of 4 person (included children) , accomodatiion , food , utilities , indian school fees , and transpotation. my salary has been fiexed 6k. is it okay ? or tell me how much i asked. ? plz tell me also how much salary is need for family visa  in dubai ?

Hello choksivimalk

Please check out this link to have a near approximate of the cost of living in Dubai : http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … city=Dubai

Check out other threads on our section Cost of Living, to see how much you will be able to save on your salary.

Regards
Kenjee

If you see that you can manage it as well.

I suggest you go for it and guide the chance for good.

And you can check Dobbizle to see how's things will work for you.

Tell us later if you success.

I want teaching dubai I mMA msc m.ed.b.ed

Head teacher aplying