Exchange either english or spanish with russian

I´m looking for russian people who wants to exchange either english or spanish with russian

Hi victikas,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have moved your post to the Moscow English speaking forum for better interaction with the other members.

Best,

Julie
Expat.com Team

Thanks I am not sure how to use the site yet. :thanks:

How do I post in forms on English sites.

teachermarie53 wrote:

How do I post in forms on English sites.

Can you please explain?  :unsure

Hello! I am Russian) live in Moscow. I speak English and 've just started to learn Spanish, so I need someone to speak to in both languages.  What is your mother tongue?  I would be happy if you contact me. We can use skype or hangouts.
Eugenia
[email protected]

You said you moved my add to the English speaking forum.

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Maria. Yo soy Rusa. Y quiero estudiar Español. Mi nivel inicial. Podemos ayudarnos unos a otros.)))  I also speak English. Quit good. So I hope we will easily find a common language. Should you be interested please write to me what do you expect from learning and if you have had any sucess by now.
Esperando la respuesta
Adiós por ahora

Hi Victikas,
I also interested in language exchange in both English and Spanish. I can help you to improve you Russian and introduce you with our culture, make Russian friends. Please get in contact with me, we'll discuss your expectations.

I want to improve my English. We can exchange rus/ eng. Please, contact with me.

Hello

i would like to have language exchange with you my English for your Russian.

Hello everyone,

For all language exchange projects, you should try to post an ad in the Language Exchange in Moscow section in Classifieds.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thanks Shaazia, what a good idea!