Fine by Police, But not displayed on MOI

Asalamalykum,
Hope everyone is in good health. One of my friend got a fine for not wearing seat belt, he was handed over a Yellow Paper mentioning his Iqama No and Fine No. But it has been more than 10 Days and his fine is still not displayed on his MOI Account(Abshir).

He is leaving the country for vacation, he wants to be sure that nothing is on his name, and also that he pays the fine in due time to avoid paying additional fine amount.

if you have any info, about this topic. Kindly share.

JazakAllah Khayr.
Asalamlykum

If it has not been updated on the system he will have no problem leaving. Usually takes a week or two before its updated.

live.ali wrote:

If it has not been updated on the system he will have no problem leaving. Usually takes a week or two before its updated.

I had a violation of beating the red light (actually, it was "crossing the red signal"  :D )...just 5 days before i go for vacation...after coming back, and approximately, 3 months from the date of my violation - i received the notice in my mobile of the penalty, checked in abshir, and there it is! (500 SAR)  :huh:

really -- i thought was already free from it!

But, as long as it is not updated in MOI system, you are free to go! ;)

Thanks both.
Guy already got his Exit/Re-entry.. all he can do is it wait till the fine is uploaded.

I  got this  ticket too a month ago!
till  today, it is  not displaying in  my account in the bank. I wish not to see that  violation ever in  my account.lol